Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree6Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #51  

ROM
    BobZhome 9-1-2012

Default Re: [INFO] Nexus 4 with t-mobile

Quote Originally Posted by bilago View Post
    I have the same phone. The internet on Vmobile is garbage. I don't even think it can be considered 3g.
    Word. That's exactly why I'm making sure I get this darn phone.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by qreepii View Post

Theres a list of all tmo 42+ markets
    I live in Durham, NC, and work in Raleigh "-Carey" LOL NC, and can tell you I've never measured more than 17Mbps down using Speedtest.net. FWIW...

Quote Originally Posted by Woosh View Post
    Going to be very annoyed if Google opens up sales at 3AM and end up selling out to west coasters by the time I wake up.

I doubt they sell out. It dont matter anyways, i dont want the first batch. I want to read reviews first since they ahve been so mixed with the unfinished OS. I also may wait to hear if a 32GB version will be coming.

I'm already on a contract with T-mobile, I called twice asking if I could transfer my HTC Sensation 4G SIM card to a Micro SIM for the Nexus 4 while continuing to the end of my current contract. They were not very clear in answering, they pretty much said yes to everything I was asking, but I don't think they understood what my question was (one lady kept calling the Micro SIM a Micro SD).

So I would to like be clear. Can I have my Sensation 4G SIM card with my current contract switched to a Micro SIM that I can put into a new Nexus 4 and continue to the end of my contract? After the contract ends I will go on to the Monthly 4G plan. Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by classicdom View Post
    I'm already on a contract with T-mobile, I called twice asking if I could transfer my HTC Sensation 4G SIM card to a Micro SIM for the Nexus 4 while continuing to the end of my current contract. They were not very clear in answering, they pretty much said yes to everything I was asking, but I don't think they understood what my question was (one lady kept calling the Micro SIM a Micro SD).

So I would to like be clear. Can I have my Sensation 4G SIM card with my current contract switched to a Micro SIM that I can put into a new Nexus 4 and continue to the end of my contract? After the contract ends I will go on to the Monthly 4G plan. Thanks in advance!
    I think your best bet is to invest in a SIM cutter and just cut your sim card to fit. Don't forget as well, if you already have a plan , you cannot just go to the 30 dollar monthly deal. You would have to basically cancel your account and open a new one, which will force you to lose your number. Best workaround for that is to port your number to google voice for 20 bucks and set call forwarding from that to your new cell number.
    Thanked by:

YES. Just go in and have them give you another one. Ive never had a problem with that. At the very worst they may charge you $10 for a micro Sim but i doubt it.
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Rayzaa View Post
    YES. Just go in and have them give you another one. Ive never had a problem with that. At the very worst they may charge you $10 for a micro Sim but i doubt it.
    A colleague of mine has done this 3 times. They have 3 different SKUs for SIM replacement, just keep telling the store clerk to select the $0 one.
    Sent by accident, not using the Android Central app
    Nexus 4 (Mako), Amaze 4G on T-Mobile. Nexus 7 16GB. Google Chromebook (2012 Samsung 16gb). Next stop, a Google flush toilet.
    Did I solve your problem? Hit the Thanks button. Was I just a nuisance? Sorry, can't bat .400 every day.
    Thanked by:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123