- 52 Posts
NEXUS 4 help?
hey guys, i am buying a nexus 4 on nov 13 but i would like to know 2 things:
1. If the specs say that the back of the nexus 4 is made out of gorilla glass 2, why does the back scratch so easily then?
2. does anyone know if when buying the nexus 4,will we have to pay delivery costs too?
- 11-07-2012, 01:15 PM #2
- 11-07-2012, 01:31 PM #3
- 11-07-2012, 03:41 PM #4
- 87 Posts
Re: NEXUS 4 help?
I had a SGS1 with gorilla glass 1. For the first year I had a screen protector which scratched up easily and looked like crap fast. Took that off and for the next year i had no scratches and smooth scrolling. Both my brothers had a SGS1 as well and no protector. Both of their screen are still fine. I even went to the beach with my phone and managed to get sand on the screen which i carefully removed. I also kept it in my pocket with all sorts of keys and I'm sure sand also and no scratches on the screen.
- 11-07-2012, 05:55 PM #5
Re: NEXUS 4 help?2. does anyone know if when buying the nexus 4,will we have to pay delivery costs too?
- 11-07-2012, 06:08 PM #6
- 11-07-2012, 06:15 PM #8
- 11-07-2012, 06:25 PM #9
- 11-07-2012, 07:13 PM #10
- 11-07-2012, 10:24 PM #11
- 11-07-2012, 10:27 PM #12
- By KDMV in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 08-06-2012, 09:09 PM
- By abc1234 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2012, 01:37 PM
- By mike.mercer in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 3Last Post: 04-19-2012, 01:45 PM
- By rablaw in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 7Last Post: 12-12-2011, 01:17 PM
- By Mr_HD in forum Google Nexus One Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 05-22-2010, 09:35 PM