Nexus 4, Cases, Supply

eric0668

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I am all prepared to buy the Nexus 4 on Tuesday. Is there a chance they would sell out? I wouldn't think so.

I know it would be a guess, but is the Nexus 4, the 4 part, named as such because it is the 4th Nexus, or because they are following the 7, and 10, with this being 4.7 inch screen

Lastly, the only thing keeping me from getting it Tuesday is a case. I can't seem to find any. Seidioonline said they don't have plans as of yet. I emailed Spigen/SGP and Rearth/Ringke. I am assuming that it will take 2 days to ship, so I can check T-mobile on Wednesday to see if they have any. But I almost never use a phone without a case, much less one that has more glass

Thanks,
Eric

Andrew Martonik

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
I am all prepared to buy the Nexus 4 on Tuesday. Is there a chance they would sell out? I wouldn't think so.

No one knows what the demand will be, and we really don't know how many Google has made. Both matter.

I know it would be a guess, but is the Nexus 4, the 4 part, named as such because it is the 4th Nexus, or because they are following the 7, and 10, with this being 4.7 inch screen

Kinda seems like dual-meaning, but considering they're touting the "4, 7, 10" combo, I'll bet it's that.

Lastly, the only thing keeping me from getting it Tuesday is a case. I can't seem to find any. Seidioonline said they don't have plans as of yet. I emailed Spigen/SGP and Rearth/Ringke. I am assuming that it will take 2 days to ship, so I can check T-mobile on Wednesday to see if they have any. But I almost never use a phone without a case, much less one that has more glass

Cases will surely be released as soon as the device becomes available to case manufacturers to design around. Not gonna take very long, don't worry. All prior Nexus devices had cases for them.

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Gorilla Glass 2 is called Gorilla for a reason, go on youtube and look at what people do it with a knife and see how it holds up.
It is the 4th phone but it also to do with the size.