Sell my new GS3 LTE 2GB RAM?

damo

#teamandroid
May 25, 2011
Visit site
Got my new GS3 LTE with 2GB of RAM 3 weeks ago and LOVE the phone, was dreading Touch Wiz, but you know what - It's really not that bad!

After 2 years with a Desire HD and being let down with promised updates I swore I'd go down the Nexus line as I love my 7. Anyway, after reading all the leaked stuff over the last month or so, I was slightly put off and jumped ship to GS3 that shipped here in the UK with JB onboard.

As much as I adore the GS3, I'm thinking down the line with regards to future updates, a year from now I'm probably going to moaning waiting for the next update!

The GS3, is a 'cool' phone to have, to most of the public, this is the Android phone, whereas the Nexus 4 is made by LG - perhaps perceived as an inferior make?

However, I could sell my GS3, buy a 16GB 4 and have circa ?100 cash leftover :)

The onboard storage and battery don't bother me at all, I'm just really enjoying my 'cool' GS3!!!

Decisions decisions....... :)

What do you guys all think?

sledge007

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Personally, I think if you're happy with what you have.....why look elsewhere? I have one too, and to be honest....not even remotely interested at looking at other devices.

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
If you enjoy your GS3, Keep it in all seriousness. It is what makes you happy not the people on this forum. If you love your phone keep it for as long as you can till you unlove it. As for LG the reason they have been down recently according to LG Australia, they have been focused on the prepaid cheap android handsets for awhile being the 2nd Most sold mobile brand in Australia for prepaid behind Samsung. I personally believe the GS3 is a nice phone, my brother was convincing me to buy it but the 1gb ram but I am jewish with money so I am going down the roads of the N4. If its only for the updates you want the N4 i would probably say don't bother, your happy with your phone and that is what counts. If worse comes to worse you can always root your phone. Phones are phones at the end of the day, its like a pissing contest someone else will win the contest later on.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante