how to purchase...

corance

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I've never bought anything from Google and I will be having someone buy this for me. What info do they need? She will just need to know her Google play account right...besides the obvious credit info and stuff.

corance

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Google wallet...I'm pretty sure she didn't have that. will just a credit card work? I'm talking about my mom I'm case you're wondering. I don't really want to explain all that to her but I want her to be ready so when she orders at 4 in the morning she won't have to call.

Syrential

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Well Google Wallet is basically only entering your name and credit card information, after that you can purchase the Nexus.

Ricky2009

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Google wallet...I'm pretty sure she didn't have that. will just a credit card work? I'm talking about my mom I'm case you're wondering. I don't really want to explain all that to her but I want her to be ready so when she orders at 4 in the morning she won't have to call.

yea ma' get up at 4 and order me this new phone. but don't call and wake my ass up that'd be lame. haha jk but that the first thing i thought when i read this lol

corance

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
No I'll be up anyways...I just don't want her to have to do that. And she's not getting up to order a phone. she will have already been up an hour getting ready for work.

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Doing the same as they don't take paypal (have a fair bit there) probably particularly because of their lawsuit. SO I am chucking $500 (extra just incase) into mum's visa (she has one but nothing is on it as she doesnt use it)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital