Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Syrential
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default how to purchase...

I've never bought anything from Google and I will be having someone buy this for me. What info do they need? She will just need to know her Google play account right...besides the obvious credit info and stuff.

Default Re: how to purchase...

Google's google helps.

Edit: Yeah I know it says books but in the end it's all the same anyways.
    Andrew Martonik likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Google wallet...I'm pretty sure she didn't have that. will just a credit card work? I'm talking about my mom I'm case you're wondering. I don't really want to explain all that to her but I want her to be ready so when she orders at 4 in the morning she won't have to call.

Well Google Wallet is basically only entering your name and credit card information, after that you can purchase the Nexus.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Word up, haha

Quote Originally Posted by corance View Post
    Google wallet...I'm pretty sure she didn't have that. will just a credit card work? I'm talking about my mom I'm case you're wondering. I don't really want to explain all that to her but I want her to be ready so when she orders at 4 in the morning she won't have to call.
    yea ma' get up at 4 and order me this new phone. but don't call and wake my *** up that'd be lame. haha jk but that the first thing i thought when i read this lol
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

No I'll be up anyways...I just don't want her to have to do that. And she's not getting up to order a phone. she will have already been up an hour getting ready for work.

o well then nvm

pretty much the account and credit card. if wallet is not set. adding a card will automatically set it.

Quote Originally Posted by corance View Post
    Doing the same as they don't take paypal (have a fair bit there) probably particularly because of their lawsuit. SO I am chucking $500 (extra just incase) into mum's visa (she has one but nothing is on it as she doesnt use it)