Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: T-Mobile $30 Prepaid New Activation Sim Tip

I'm having problems activating. The auto pay calendar, which seems to be required, isn't showing.

EDIT: I got it working by calling tmobile directly. It was an issue with my verizon number not porting.

Quote Originally Posted by laser155 View Post
    I'm having problems activating. The auto pay calendar, which seems to be required, isn't showing.

EDIT: I got it working by calling tmobile directly. It was an issue with my verizon number not porting.
    I'm having this issue too. I closed down my browser though and can't get back to that step. I can't use the activation code anymore in the pamphlet. Did they have to do it themselves to fix it?

What's the big deal with entering the Nexus 4 IMEI? I'm using T-Mobile and when I activated my account I put in my IMEI so it could recognize my device, its prepaid it won't lock your device. There was no activation fee and it only cost 14.95 plus 30 to start up my account. 14.95 because I didn't want to wait for a Sim to ship.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Are they still offering this plan? I cannot find it.

Global Posts
    58 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MJ View Post
    It's listed under Web Exclusive:

Monthly 4G Prepaid Plans | Compare Prepaid Data Plans | T-Mobile

Quote Originally Posted by MJ View Post
    Yes
    Prepaid Phones | Pay as You Go Prepaid Cell Phones | T-Mobile

I went from Verizon unlimited to T-Mobile $50 unlimited plan. Took my V number and total cost $50. So far T-Mobile is great and my speeds seem to be better with the N-4 on T than it was on my Galaxy Nexus was on 4G.

Quote Originally Posted by ccgabe View Post
    I went from Verizon unlimited to T-Mobile $50 unlimited plan. Took my V number and total cost $50. So far T-Mobile is great and my speeds seem to be better with the N-4 on T than it was on my Galaxy Nexus was on 4G.
    If you go for $50 unlimited plan from tmobile, I would suggest the $50 simple mobile instead since they are using tmobile network and have 5gb 4G speed date included!
    The tmob one only come with 100mb of 4G speed data, after 100mb will be down to 2G /3G only which is slow!

Simple mobile is as good as Tmobile so far IMO....

The speed is technically the same & no different because I also have the $30 unlimited web plan with tmobile so I compared both, they are the same~~

you said u used 99999999999999 what did u use for the activation code

Activation code should be in the paperwork that comes with the SIM card.

Hi!!!! I did the same steps, although how did you get to pay when you did? I tried by doing the process all over again and now it says that all the numbers are invalid cause the already been activated! Im lost

I believe you have to start paying ("funding") the account on activation online. Have credit card or other payment methods ready.

Plan still available, but as before "$30/mo. plan is only available for devices purchased from Walmart or devices activated on T-Mobile.com."

(Oddly, doesn't say "4G LTE," just 4G. ) Just a wording discrepancy on the site. $30 plan still activates online, and shows LTE on my Nexus 5.

Otherwise, the lowest prepaid plan is $40 for unlimited talk, text, and 3 GB of 4G LTE data per month.

I'm switching to dual-phone, dual-carrier service soon, will use one of the SIM kits that I still have from one of their free promotions. Currently, SIM kits are $3.99 with code SIMDEAL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails T-Mobile  Prepaid New Activation Sim Tip-20160303-0952.png  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12