TMo Coverage in Denver

mikec8785

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
I posted this in the T-Mobile forum but I'm not sure how many people actually venture that far down the list. Plus, I figured a lot of people are considering going prepaid on T-Mobile with the N4 (myself included) so there might be someone here who can help.

Can anyone speak to the coverage in Denver and surrounding areas for T-Mobile? I'm interested in HSPA+ speeds, and just general coverage. I currently have a GNex on Verizon and the coverage is fantastic. I have 4G pretty much everywhere and call quality is fantastic with hardly any dropped calls. There are a few dead zones throughout the city but that's to be expected. I'm off of my contract at this point and dropping my bill $50 a month is very enticing.

mikec8785

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
Go to Tmo's site and check the coverage map, input your zip code.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I've done that previously and the map shows good coverage. I'm looking for real-world experience,though, because friends I knew in the past that had TMo hated it and got off of the service as quickly as possible so I'm wondering if that's changed.

edszr

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I've been using t-mobile since 1999 and I've been happy with it overall. I use my phone in Denver, down to Highlands Ranch, lone tree and Castle Rock and there are a few dead spots here and there. Like I said though...overall I'm satisfied with it. Hope that helps.

Ed

reign831

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I posted this in the T-Mobile forum but I'm not sure how many people actually venture that far down the list. Plus, I figured a lot of people are considering going prepaid on T-Mobile with the N4 (myself included) so there might be someone here who can help.

Can anyone speak to the coverage in Denver and surrounding areas for T-Mobile? I'm interested in HSPA+ speeds, and just general coverage. I currently have a GNex on Verizon and the coverage is fantastic. I have 4G pretty much everywhere and call quality is fantastic with hardly any dropped calls. There are a few dead zones throughout the city but that's to be expected. I'm off of my contract at this point and dropping my bill $50 a month is very enticing.

OpenSignal - Crowd-sourced Cellular Coverage Maps for the world.

Check that site out. Remember that the numbers aren't entirely indicative of the coverage, since they are based on users' contribution. But you can see that the area seems to be adequately covered by T-Mobile.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zatarabr