Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By still1
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Quick question

This probably should be in a more generic forum but since the only Android device I am looking at is the Nexus 4, I'll put it here. Quick question:

Is there anyway to have your photos automatically uploaded to Skydrive?

Since my Lumia 900 is basically going to become worthless in the next few months, I sold it. I am looking into either the 920 or the Nexus 4. One of the big things I like with Windows Phones is the automatic uploads to Skydrive the minute I take a picture. I know I can upload them manually in Android but I am hoping automatically is an option also...

Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    ROM
    Mmuzzy's AOSP 4.2

Default Re: Quick question

Quote Originally Posted by mase123987 View Post
    This probably should be in a more generic forum but since the only Android device I am looking at is the Nexus 4, I'll put it here. Quick question:

Is there anyway to have your photos automatically uploaded to Skydrive?

Since my Lumia 900 is basically going to become worthless in the next few months, I sold it. I am looking into either the 920 or the Nexus 4. One of the big things I like with Windows Phones is the automatic uploads to Skydrive the minute I take a picture. I know I can upload them manually in Android but I am hoping automatically is an option also...
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...osoft.skydrive

Doesn't look like the upload is automatic, but the accessibility is there.

Have you considered moving those photos onto Google's service? That could end up being easier if you go with the Nexus 4.

I use Google+. its unlimited free upload and would save space on my Google Drive/Skydrive
    MrSherms likes this.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I'm pretty integrated into Skydrive as it is so switching to Google Drive or something else isn't an option. I was hoping their was a third party app or something built into Android that would allow it. I haven't actively used an Android device since Feb. so I'm a little behind on new features and what not.

Dropbox

Evernote kinda does it.