List of all 163 T-Mobile HSPA+ 42 markets

S_C_B

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
#99 has me covered!! I'll be getting a $30 card to test those speeds out. I just sold my GNex last night. Having only an iPhone is killing me!!

Sophos

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
#99 has me covered!! I'll be getting a $30 card to test those speeds out. I just sold my GNex last night. Having only an iPhone is killing me!!

Crazy, I just did the same thing and have been making do with my ip4s. Tuesday can't come soon enough! I was super surprised to see Medford OR on the list of covered cities...I'm definitely going to be grabbing one of those $30/mo sims and checking it out.

DanSan

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
any specifics on towns on long island that have it? Long Island is listed but its not a city, its a giant ass island lol. curious to see the spread on the island

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Don't front on that battery life on the Verizon Galaxy Nexus even on jellybean it's still poor in comparison to many other android devices on the market. As for the Razr minus all that crippling Verizon bloatware it would be a much nicer device. Verizon is dreadful at best. :)

Sent from my Galaxy S3 on Tmobile..

dakid2k6

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
"New York, NY" is listed. Is that every tower in the city of NYC including Brooklyn, Manhattan, Bronx, SI and Queens or just towers in Manhattan?? :confused:

I'm confused...

Sent from my Nexus 7

Its considered all 5 boros. I have done a recent test on tmo and i must say they have improved.

ybcthanerd

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Lol I live in chicago abd im on vaca in san antonio now its still spots where my music streaming completly stops

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums

bobsacomano

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
My experience in Ann Arbor, MI has been T-Mobile is the fastest but with good coverage only within the city or in neighboring cities like Dexter and Chelsea. Only Edge speeds in between. ATT is slower and has the weakest building penetration (T-Mobile is better), and Sprint has decent speeds and has good building penetration, almost as good as Verizon. However Verizon 3G speeds here are terrible. Overall T-Mobile service is very good here, and that's only on 21; I haven't been able to test 42 yet.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

The Hustleman

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Yes sir every tower in New York City hspa plus 42MPS network. Fantastic speeds.

You must work for that bootleg t mobile company lol.

Verizon> Sprint>att> metro POS>t mobile

That's why I'm paying my ETF to leave t mobile

sent from the best smart phone (not phablet) available - the galaxy S III!

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
You must work for that bootleg t mobile company lol.

Verizon> Sprint>att> metro POS>t mobile

That's why I'm paying my ETF to leave t mobile

sent from the best smart phone (not phablet) available - the Galaxy S3!

Take it somewhere else. This is not a thread for a carrier fanboy circlejerk. There's plenty of those, pick one.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Don't front on that battery life on the Verizon Galaxy Nexus even on jellybean it's still poor in comparison to many other android devices on the market. As for the Razr minus all that crippling Verizon bloatware it would be a much nicer device. Verizon is dreadful at best.

The above goes for you as well. Have your carrier love fests somewhere else.

sonicresidue

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone have experience with T-Mobile in the Dallas, TX area? Im with AT&T and wonder how coverage and data speeds compare. Specifically what HSPA+ speeds are between the two. Looking into getting a Nexus 4 and can live without LTE if HSPA+ speeds are decent.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000