List of all 163 T-Mobile HSPA+ 42 markets

Mobius360

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
Just waiting for my Sim card but I happened to be with some T-Mobile users last night. One with a One S and the other a GS3 and both had the 4G icon lit up so I was pretty happy to see that. Both say they are very happy with the service around here so I hope that will be my experience.

60% of the time it works every time!
*T-Mobile HSPA+42 Nexus 4*

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm happy with unlimited lte and these are my worst outside speeds lol

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus Rockin 4.2.1 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1355103468692.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1355103468692.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 54

Mobius360

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
I'm happy with unlimited lte and these are my worst outside speeds lol

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus Rockin 4.2.1 using Tapatalk 2

This is my biggest hesitation if I decide to leave Sprint but for right now LTE is still a ways off in my area.

*Sprint HIGH Speed 3G/LTE Nexus*

Minh808

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
This is my biggest hesitation if I decide to leave Sprint but for right now LTE is still a ways off in my area.

Ditch Sprint for a prepaid plan you can go back when they get LTE. There is no reason to stay with a company that charge you full price for a 3g network with 2g speeds.

taj7575

May 28, 2011
Visit site
Quick question for all of the T-Mobile users - Why does the H and the signal bar sometimes gray out? I don't understand why this happens, and it happens a lot. Not only that, but when it happens, I can never get any internet connection (I live in a good data coverage area though...).

Any tips on why this happens/what can be done to fix it? Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Mobius360

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
Re: List of all 163 T-Mobile HSPA+ 42 mar

So I'm about a full day in with T-Mobile's plan. Comparing to my Sprint's coverage so far and T-Mobile definitely is winning hands down in the areas I'm usually at. I'm getting between 3mb - 12mb on T-Mobile vs .2mb - 1mb on Sprint. The one draw back is the Sprint connection is a hair better at my work desk. It must have slightly better building penetration because I can step outside and the T-Mobile connection is better. Still planning on trying AT&T.

I think I'm about 6 months out from seeing any real LTE activity in my part of Southern California via Sprint. No desire to go to Verizon as I'm trying to save money.

I noticed my phone would go between HSPA and HSPA+ by going to settings, about, status. How do you know if it is +21 or +42?

Xertion3

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm on the Tmobile bandwagon as well. I have ATT and the nexus sucked on their network in the Tampa Bay area. Even though LTE is fast, voice is lacking. Decided to try tmobile with the nexus 4 and it is on par with my ATT G Note 2 in speed. The bonus is that I now can talk on the phone in the house and Tmobile is $100 cheaper for the same family plan. Looks like I'm switching to T-MO.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

willdogs

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
T-Mobile rolls out enhanced 4G coverage in dozens of new cities
December 13, 2012

Here's the list of cities where users can now get on T-Mobile's 4G HSPA+ 1900 MHz network:

Chicago, including the surrounding areas of: Aurora, Berwyn, Chicago Heights, Cicero, Des Plaines, Downers Grove, Evanston, Evergreen Park, Naperville, Oak Park, Schaumburg, Wilmette, and Winnetka.
Reno, Nevada
Sacramento, California, including the surrounding areas of: Antelope, Citrus Heights, Elk Grove, Fair Oaks, Folsom, Loomis, North Highlands, Rancho Cordova, Rio Linda, Rocklin, Roseville, Vacaville, and West Sacramento.
Fresno, California
Southern California, including: Alhambra, Anaheim, Claremont, Culver City, El Monte, Encino, Garden Grove, Granada Hills, Inglewood, Irvine, La Crescenta, Laguna Niguel, Monrovia, Monterey Park, Newport Beach, North Hills, North Hollywood, Paramount, Pasadena, Redlands, Reseda, Rosemead, Santa Ana, San Fernando, San Gabriel, Santa Monica, South El Monte, Temple City, Torrance, Upland, Valley Village, Van Nuys, Westminster, and Wilmington.

Updated December 14 at 6:20 p.m. PT to clarify that the five new metro areas already have 4G coverage but are now getting enhanced coverage on the 1900 MHz network.

T-Mobile rolls out enhanced 4G coverage in dozens of new cities | Mobile - CNET News

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc