- 11-10-2012, 09:27 AM #2
- 11-10-2012, 12:17 PM #4
- 11-10-2012, 01:22 PM #5
- 1,548 Posts
Re: software to manage the n4?
Everythings over the air. We don't use syncing software on Android.
To transfer files (like music or movies or something) you can simply plug into your computer and drag+drop, or use something like Dropbox (which I prefer). Everything else like contacts, calendar, mail, pictures etc. is synced wirelessly.
- 11-10-2012, 02:49 PM #6
- 11-10-2012, 04:07 PM #7
- By pjminn in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 53Last Post: 07-28-2011, 01:57 PM
- By tmijares95 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2011, 09:24 PM
- By tmijares95 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2011, 10:07 AM
- By foolish501 in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 2Last Post: 06-23-2011, 07:57 PM
- By AtomicAge in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 159Last Post: 03-04-2011, 12:43 AM