Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DirkBelig
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default tired of waiting!

Now that the reviews are over and we are only 3 days away, I'm soooo tired of waiting. Sorry, I had to vent and no one around me seems to care about a new phone.

Default Re: tired of waiting!

Sorry to crush your bubble, but actually it's effectively more than 3 days! I wish they would allow orders now already for a delivery on release, oh well........

Quote Originally Posted by corance View Post
    no one around me seems to care about a new phone.
    Because normal people 1) don't care about phones that much and 2) don't know what the Nexus 4 is .
    LG Nexus 5 / Galaxy S5 // T-Mobile / AT&T
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I know it's more than 3 days before I can useit, but at least then I'll know I have it. I'm still worried about it selling out.

Global Posts
    362 Global Posts

Can't wait either... It's been on my mind so much lately I actually had a dream about it last night.. LOL... TMI, TMI! haha... Tues 12:00:01 AM can't come soon enough!

I think he wants the assurance he will have it once his ordered it.

Quote Originally Posted by corance View Post
    I know it's more than 3 days before I can useit, but at least then I'll know I have it. I'm still worried about it selling out.
    Pretty sure they're going to have them in stock for at least the first day. I think Google is taking this time to get all their ducks in a row leading up to launch day.

Sent from my Sony Xperia ion

Quote Originally Posted by paul-c View Post
    Pretty sure they're going to have them in stock for at least the first day. I think Google is taking this time to get all their ducks in a row leading up to launch day.

Sent from my Sony Xperia ion
    hard to say from seeing all those huge demand for this phone.

@OP I care. I have been waititng for this phone for weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by still1 View Post
    hard to say from seeing all those huge demand for this phone.

@OP I care. I have been waititng for this phone for weeks.

Where are you seeing all this huge demand? On internet message boards that cater exclusively to the people who are likely to buy this phone?
    The other 6 billion people on the planet couldnt' care less!

Global Posts
    1,431 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

You think you're impatient to wait a few more days? Imagine the poor iPhone folks who get their phones and then have to suffer the torture of waiting 12-15 months before they can get the next version.
    "The OnePlus One is such a big black slab of power that if you dropped it down in the middle of a pack of monkeys, they'd start using weapons." - Dirk Belligerent.
    Devices: 64GB OnePlus One, 32GB Nexus 5, 16GB Nexus 7 (2013), 16GB Nexus 4, ASUS Transformer TF101, Kindle Fire, HP TouchPad (CM7)
    Ricky2009 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gone down south View Post
    Where are you seeing all this huge demand? On internet message boards that cater exclusively to the people who are likely to buy this phone?
    The other 6 billion people on the planet couldnt' care less!
    I am not talking Apple like huge demands. Its Nexus demands compared to previous nexus phones.. remember Nexus 7 sold out in first few days because of huge demands. It only sold 500k on the first month which is not huge but yet because of unexpected demand it sold out.

I hope it doesn't sell out, but i doubt it will. Hoping a few stores stock it. For the n7 did stores stock it on its day of release?

Quote Originally Posted by Fairclough View Post
    I hope it doesn't sell out, but i doubt it will. Hoping a few stores stock it. For the n7 did stores stock it on its day of release?
    The Nexus 4 will only be sold in select T-Mobile retail locations for $499 unlocked, no other retailers are announced (and dont expect it). You'll want to buy from the Play Store.
    LG Nexus 5 / Galaxy S5 // T-Mobile / AT&T
    Thanked by:

That sucks, Lg Australia claimed they are trying to put them in stores here even though 3 out of the 4 big carriers have rejected Nexus 4. Optus hasn't yet confirmed or denied. SO i guess its wait n see.