Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
Like Tree11Likes

Default Re: What time available at the store on Tue?

I have an 11-12 EST meeting, and a 12-1 EST meeting. The likelihood that I'll have time to jump online between them and place an order is almost nil. :-/

Quote Originally Posted by Fleury14 View Post
    Add me to the list of people calling Google to confirm the noon eastern launch time.
    Hopefully more people are trying for the 16 as I'm going for the 8.
    I'm going for the 8 giger as well. My problem is I have a telephone meeting a 11:30 which may take a while. Hope i do not let an F bomb slip when the ASO msg pops up.
    Zee

Global Posts
    645 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wahoo25 View Post
    I'm going for the 8 giger as well. My problem is I have a telephone meeting a 11:30 which may take a while. Hope i do not let an F bomb slip when the ASO msg pops up.
    Say you need to urgently go to the bathroom.

Quote Originally Posted by mzanette View Post
    Say you need to urgently go to the bathroom.
    too important of a call. I'd take the phone with me to the crapper.

Live now in US. Just placed my order.

Right, me too.

Its available on US store now! I just bought it.

Just ordered my 16 gb Nexus 10 as an early bday present to myself

Mine kept locking up and then I lost it in my cart :-( Now I only have an 8gb in my cart and I still am getting an error when I check out.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Exclamation Re: What time available at the store on Tue?

Quote Originally Posted by nickacs View Post
    ... But I'm sure like everywhere else in the world, the Google servers will crash in < 5mins and then display 'SOLD OUT'... LMAO
    Good prediction. Store "Add to cart" links are coming and going as I watch. And once you add either to the cart, checking out is throwing several types of server error (500, 404). Even buying the bumper is failing. Their store software just isn't up to the load.

It's early days, yet. The Nexus 10 page has "Add to cart" but still has the yellow "Available for purchase 11/13/12" box. So they're clearly just waking up and drinking their first espresso of the morning here in Mountain View.[1] LOL

ME, I'm going to do this as a late Christmas present to myself ... Let the cases and covers start coming out and see people's posts in the Accessories sub-forum ... Watch and see if Google poops out another "get a $25 credit to your Wallet account" promotion for the holiday punters. Or maybe even intro that magical 32GB version. All conjecture and dreamin' on my part, but things we've seen before.

[I'm a software test analyst who tests, among many things, online store software. So I know how tricky the server and backend systems can be to support and keep running under a heavy load.]
    [1] /Me visiting Mt View from my usual homebase of Raleigh, NC.
    Last edited by ChromeJob; 11-13-2012 at 11:15 AM. Reason: to add more pith to my post
    Sent by accident, not using the Android Central app
    Nexus 4 (Mako), Amaze 4G on T-Mobile. Nexus 7 16GB. Google Chromebook (2012 Samsung 16gb). Next stop, a Google flush toilet.
    Did I solve your problem? Hit the Thanks button. Was I just a nuisance? Sorry, can't bat .400 every day.
    nickacs and msndrstood like this.

I had about 15 times of getting an 8GB unit in my cart, but then there were two types of errors that occurred. Now both 8GB and 16GB are back to the COMING SOON screen. ChromeJob, you think this is them bringing everything offline? I assume they have a separate SOLD OUT notification... TheVerge is reporting a sell-out. That's 15 minutes, folks.

I'm in Raleigh, too.

Quote Originally Posted by danamccall View Post
    I had about 15 times of getting an 8GB unit in my cart, but then there were two types of errors that occurred. Now both 8GB and 16GB are back to the COMING SOON screen. ChromeJob, you think this is them bringing everything offline? I assume they have a separate SOLD OUT notification... TheVerge is reporting a sell-out. That's 15 minutes, folks.
    I think The Verge is full of caca.

Got a 16 gig today! so pumped! my dad ordered it because i was at school. he said he didnt think it went through because there was a popup that the connection timed out. Then he got a email for an order confirmation! Cant wait to get my hands on it!

"Congratulations, you have successfully received an order confirmation e-mail. Had this been an actual order, we would be sending you a shipping confirmation notice, and tracking number. In the unlikely event of an actual confirmed order, please refer to your card issuer or bank to verify the charge went through...." (joke)
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567