What time available at the store on Tue?

emoeskaite

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
Anybody know what time we will be able to order the phone at Google Play?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Just found out work is going to buy me one!! Had better set my alarm for 12:01am. lol :)

LUCKY DUCK! I wish I finished school already. Well 2 days left and 2 exams (1 won't count to my final mark as its not in my top 4 subjects (Y))

my work gave me those BB. I liked it at first then later started hating it. i used it for 3 years(never paid telephone bill for 3 years :cool:)

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Who is ready? I am, Went to one bank took out $420. Walked across the into what i thought was mums to put it on her visa... went to push in, turns out it was the wrong bank... walked across the road to the correct bank! (There were 3 banks) Moral of the Story. I HAVE A VISA CARD TO USE ONLINE! Mum doesn't use her card so I am looking after it for the week. Yes I was planning to buy it from JB HI FI but apparently LG said they won't be announcing stores till the end of the month.

FIrst thing tomorrow morning, about 7pm your time I will be on the store to check if I can buy it.

briankariu

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Who is ready? I am, Went to one bank took out $420. Walked across the into what i thought was mums to put it on her visa... went to push in, turns out it was the wrong bank... walked across the road to the correct bank! (There were 3 banks) Moral of the Story. I HAVE A VISA CARD TO USE ONLINE! Mum doesn't use her card so I am looking after it for the week. Yes I was planning to buy it from JB HI FI but apparently LG said they won't be announcing stores till the end of the month.

FIrst thing tomorrow morning, about 7pm your time I will be on the store to check if I can buy it.
I am going to sleep with gmail sync on and the loudest ringtone for notification. So when it goes live, I will be very much in the know.....Sorry for all those sad cookies that wont be getting this on launch day :(....if you are in Kenya, I could sort you out

- - - Updated - - -

I am going to sleep with gmail sync on and the loudest ringtone for notification. So when it goes live, I will be very much in the know.....Sorry for all those sad cookies that wont be getting this on launch day :(....if you are in Kenya, I could sort you out

antonusklesk

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
30 minutes to midnight in Melbourne. Lets see what happens!!

I imagine not a lot as even it it does launch at "midnight" in Aus, that'll be when it's midnight on the west coast, the east coast is 3 hours behind so chances are it'll either be then or when it's midnight PST.

ajonesma

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Pretty sure they are launching at one time, and not at 12am in every timezone/country. Wouldn't be fair to us here in the US.

antonusklesk

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Pretty sure they are launching at one time, and not at 12am in every timezone/country. Wouldn't be fair to us here in the US.

I can't tell if you're serious?

Fair would be midnight in each separate play store entity so that shipments are all sent out at the same time relatively speaking. Releasing at the same time world wide effectively leaves Aus a day later than everyone else

Syrential

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site

That doesn't really make sense, since sales will still start earlier in other countries besides the US, and people will also receive the phone earlier than most in the US, that's just how timezones work.
But to me it's not a surprise if it doesn't launch at midnight, I think it will just go online as soon as the normal workday starts on tuesday, so around 7-9am most likely.