[Q] how to import??

mlndshh

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
okay i live in india where i can't order from the play store...so i really need help about how can i import it to india...

Syrential

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Well, I think you have three options in that case:
A) Ask someone to buy it for you and ship it to India.
B) Look on eBay etc. and buy one from there (most likely for a higher price though).
C) Wait until Google brings the Play Store to India.

I can't think of any other solutions right now.

mlndshh

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Well, I think you have three options in that case:
A) Ask someone to buy it for you and ship it to India.
B) Look on eBay etc. and buy one from there (most likely for a higher price though).
C) Wait until Google brings the Play Store to India.

I can't think of any other solutions right now.

A)shipping costs from dhl: 137$
B]ebay 8 gb :400$
c)never :-(

do you kno any shipping services with lower costs?

Syrential

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
I checked around a little, and on the UPS website it said $75, from the US to India.
But I have no idea about the actual package size or the exact shipping locations to the costs could be different in the end, and shipping from anywhere else than USA/Canada would be pointless, since the price for the Nexus 4 is much higher in the other countries it's sold at.

hardybucks

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Same problem here, replace India with Ireland, any USA folks coming to Ireland
bring me one, I'll happily buy from you - and give u my HTC for your troubles
Unlocked seems really good value, even with shipping costs

Don't have Dropbox yet? Sign from this link http://db.tt/HCF7mSlQ - we both get more free storage

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Suck it up with the $400 on ebay because countries which are on the Play Store are still paying $100 more then America once you've calculated the exchange rate. I've Seen a few on ebay for about $460 Aus for the 16gb, if it was an Australian Seller think about this... Selling for 460Aud - (400 Aud cost for us in google play) -20 (google shipping) - 30 (shipping to you) they only get $10 profit!

If your wondering what I mean by some Google Stores are selling more think of this
USA 16GB is $349 USD = 335 AUD |NOT INCLUDING SHIPPING
AUS 16GB $400 AUD = $417 Ausd. |NOT INCLUDING SHIPPING

SO I think saying its a $100 or so mark up from the US play store isn't too bad, when you factor in if another country bought it + the cost of to mail it you.

mlndshh

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I checked around a little, and on the UPS website it said $75, from the US to India.
But I have no idea about the actual package size or the exact shipping locations to the costs could be different in the end, and shipping from anywhere else than USA/Canada would be pointless, since the price for the Nexus 4 is much higher in the other countries it's sold at.

thanks...i'll check it out again

mmace

Jun 25, 2009
Visit site
Modaco staff are willing to buy at cost and send to people for price of postage to your country. You must be a "plus" member on there though to see the info.

mlndshh

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Modaco staff are willing to buy at cost and send to people for price of postage to your country. You must be a "plus" member on there though to see the info.

thanks...btw i do have a relative living in the us...i'm trying to search for a shipping service for around 50$ i rechecked and for 2lbs dhl asks for 77$..maybe that is the way

briankariu

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I feel your pain bro. Look for someone who is coming over to india and have them buy the device for you. U could try shipping it via usmail..much cheaper that way

Sent from my MB865 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2