Am I crazy?
When I found out that the Nexus 4 doesn't support 4G on Verizon I went from being really excited, to not so much.
Right now I have the Thunderbolt and I love the 4G.
Should I not really be concerned that it doesn't have 4G?
- 11-12-2012, 01:03 PM #2
- 9 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Am I crazy?
Well I am doing the same thing but the LTE speeds in my area aren't as fast as they would be in a big city so I am not too worried about HSPA+ speeds considering AT&T coverage is pretty good in my area. So it all comes down to if the speeds are that wonderful that you, personally, have to stay with the TBolt or not.
- 11-12-2012, 01:07 PM #3
Re: Am I crazy?
Take a look at some of these threads, they should have the info you're looking for:
Everyone take your Guns out , 8gb confirm with no LTE .
Rumor: No LTE? Why is that upsetting?
On AT&T, S3 w/LTE or LG Nexus HSPA?
Wait for purported LTE Nexus 4 or get a Galaxy Nexus?
Verizon Nexus 4 without LTE?!
My Answer to "Why No LTE Radio?!"
People currently with 4G LTE
Cool way to see if you can live without LTE
LTE Poll Question
Quick thought re: LTE
Feel free to post in any of these to continue discussion there.
- By Goodash in forum Verizon Droid Incredible 2Replies: 15Last Post: 09-25-2012, 12:19 PM
- By erjennin in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 16Last Post: 04-09-2012, 04:38 PM
- By Floridadomer in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9Replies: 12Last Post: 03-23-2012, 12:36 PM
- By krazy in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 14Last Post: 03-15-2011, 08:21 PM
- By CD1X in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 8Last Post: 02-05-2011, 09:49 PM