Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 23 of 23
Like Tree12Likes
  • 3 Post By BCVisin
  • 1 Post By Ziptied
  • 3 Post By Winterfang
  • 1 Post By Ricky2009
  • 2 Post By bruceleer0y
  • 1 Post By DirkBelig
  • 1 Post By BCVisin
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Who is having a good time tonight?

    This is so much better than waiting in line over night at an Apple store. (not that I have ever done that BTW) I get to sit on my couch, watching what I want, drinking a beer, hacking some lame *** script to check when it's available, talking to all my internet friends who are as hyped as I am.

    Glad we are all overly obsessed about a virtual launch date. So much better IMO than waiting in line in the cold....though not as much media coverage!

    -Blake
  2. #2  
    Ziptied's Avatar
    Your Resident Googler

    Posts
    536 Posts
    Global Posts
    768 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Who is having a good time tonight?

    Quote Originally Posted by BCVisin View Post
    This is so much better than waiting in line over night at an Apple store. (not that I have ever done that BTW) I get to sit on my couch, watching what I want, drinking a beer, hacking some lame *** script to check when it's available, talking to all my internet friends who are as hyped as I am.

    Glad we are all overly obsessed about a virtual launch date. So much better IMO than waiting in line in the cold....though not as much media coverage!

    -Blake
    I'm sittin' at a bar on the inside, waiting for nexus sales to go live.....
    Ricky2009 likes this.
  3. #3  

    Default Re: Who is having a good time tonight?

    Kinda reminds me of the hype around the iPhone 4 release way back. MacRumors forums were jammed with posters similar to what I've seen tonight (rich coming from me as I'm a new poster!). Really looking forward to getting my first Android device.
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Who is having a good time tonight?

    Not me. I can't take the stress. Let's say it sells out. How long until they get another "batch" usually.
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Who is having a good time tonight?

    Oh god, still 4:22h left, all I want is sleeeeeeep.
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Who is having a good time tonight?

    are we iSheeps now?? hehe No freaking way lol
  7. #7  

    Default Re: Who is having a good time tonight?

    I'm so happy...I hope they don't sell out.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

    Default Re: Who is having a good time tonight?

    Quote Originally Posted by corance View Post
    Not me. I can't take the stress. Let's say it sells out. How long until they get another "batch" usually.
    Dude, check my other post: Python script to notify you the minute the Nexus 4 page goes on sale

    If you give me your email I will get you on the "exclusive" (not really, anyone can get on this) list that will notify you the moment that you can order the Nexus...so far, only about 20 people.
  9. #9  
    Mugler Infusion's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    179 Posts
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts

    Default Re: Who is having a good time tonight?

    I am going to bed, I have set up 2 alarms, 1 for midnight, 1 for 2 am since I am Central time, I got chrome set up with Page Monitor and the Rooster will crow if something changes and of course the email notification when page goes live so I should be able to wake up, if I miss out, it not too serious, not end of world and it will allow time for me to get a case, because not too many have shown the light of day yet.
  10. #10  

    Default Re: Who is having a good time tonight?

    I'm doing fantastic...
    DirkBelig, Ziptied and shlk7 like this.
  11. #11  
    Mugler Infusion's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    179 Posts
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts

    Default Re: Who is having a good time tonight?

    Holy smokes Sylvester is Having one hell of a night
  12. #12  

    Default Re: Who is having a good time tonight?

    Quote Originally Posted by Winterfang View Post
    Nice lmao
  13. #13  

    Default Re: Who is having a good time tonight?

    Quote Originally Posted by BCVisin View Post
    Dude, check my other post: Python script to notify you the minute the Nexus 4 page goes on sale

    If you give me your email I will get you on the "exclusive" (not really, anyone can get on this) list that will notify you the moment that you can order the Nexus...so far, only about 20 people.

    I'm using auto refresh on firefox. can be set to update 2, 5, 10, 30s or 1. 30 minutes or an hour
  14. #14  

    Default Re: Who is having a good time tonight?

    Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Prodigy View Post
    I am going to bed, I have set up 2 alarms, 1 for midnight, 1 for 2 am since I am Central time, I got chrome set up with Page Monitor and the Rooster will crow if something changes and of course the email notification when page goes live so I should be able to wake up, if I miss out, it not too serious, not end of world and it will allow time for me to get a case, because not too many have shown the light of day yet.
    You could always pick up the Google case.
    Thanked by:
    Ziptied likes this.
  15. #15  
    Mugler Infusion's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    179 Posts
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts

    Default Re: Who is having a good time tonight?

    Oh yeah, looks sweet
  16. #16  

    Default Re: Who is having a good time tonight?

    Siri: set alarm to wake me up when the Nexus 4 order page goes live.
    HTMLSpinnr and chuckawd like this.
  17. #17  
    DirkBelig's Avatar

    Posts
    1,285 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,430 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Who is having a good time tonight?

    Not to sound like a grumpy old man, but the whole rash of "The page is live! Psyche! I bought mine! Psyche!! lulz!!!" posts have been really annoying and juvenile. Everyone here is obviously eager to get their orders in and this childish trolling is pretty weak. Now get offa mah lawn!!!
    "The OnePlus One is such a big black slab of power that if you dropped it down in the middle of a pack of monkeys, they'd start using weapons." - Dirk Belligerent.
    Devices: 64GB OnePlus One, 32GB Nexus 5, 16GB Nexus 7 (2013), 16GB Nexus 4, ASUS Transformer TF101, Kindle Fire, HP TouchPad (CM7)
    Thanked by:
    Ziptied likes this.
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #18  

    Default Re: Who is having a good time tonight?

    Quote Originally Posted by Winterfang View Post
    Just on here hyped up with my redbull vodka drinks! Great GIF!
    Ziptied likes this.
  19. #19  
    Ziptied's Avatar
    Your Resident Googler

    Posts
    536 Posts
    Global Posts
    768 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Who is having a good time tonight?

    Quote Originally Posted by BCVisin View Post
    Just on here hyped up with my redbull vodka drinks! Great GIF!
    me too, same drink lol
    Google it.
  20. #20  

    Default Re: Who is having a good time tonight?

    , its 1:10 am here and I am getting pretty tired. *insert take my money meme*
  21. Thread Author  Thread Author    #21  

    Default Re: Who is having a good time tonight?

    Quote Originally Posted by wahoo25 View Post
    , its 1:10 am here and I am getting pretty tired. *insert take my money meme*
    Thanked by:
  22. #22  

    Default Re: Who is having a good time tonight?

    I am gut ripped. I got slaughted in a physics exam worth 50% of my mark, well did everyone else... to come home and find out its been sold out.
    Tom Fairclough
    Credo faber est quisque fortunae suae
    I believe every man is the artisan of his own fortune
  23. #23  

    Default Re: Who is having a good time tonight?

    Dang it Fairclough. Stop spreading that sad post, you giving us your bad lucky buddy.

Similar Threads

  1. Is it a good time to Root my AT&T GS3 yet?
    By Pdelponte in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-11-2012, 12:44 AM
  2. Is it a good time to Root my AT&T GS3 yet?
    By Pdelponte in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 11:21 PM
  3. Is it a good time to Root my AT&T GS3 yet?
    By Pdelponte in forum Software Development and Hacking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 11:21 PM
  4. Who is having problems with clockwork 3.0.0.5, flashing roms?
    By Hitch_Itch in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-19-2012, 08:31 AM
  5. Who is having successful GPS locks quickly?
    By stayqued in forum Verizon Fascinate
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-04-2010, 08:15 AM

Posting Permissions