1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    CM 10.1 and AOKP 4.2 RP

Default Considering selling my HOX to get the n4. Advice and suggestions on how to do so?

I'll be the first to admit that I don't necessarily NEED to buy a Nexus, considering the HOX is a wonderful phone. But, the 4 is utterly amazing, and I want to buy it. What would be the best way to sell it to buy a Nexus? (Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, want quite sure where to put it)

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums
    Optimus G Pro, running CarbonROM 4.3!
    Your Resident Googler

Global Posts
    768 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Considering selling my HOX to get the n4. Advice and suggestions on how to do so?

Quote Originally Posted by atomic_squid View Post
    I'll be the first to admit that I don't necessarily NEED to buy a Nexus, considering the HOX is a wonderful phone. But, the 4 is utterly amazing, and I want to buy it. What would be the best way to sell it to buy a Nexus? (Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, want quite sure where to put it)

eBay, Craigslist, our own wonderful for sale section here on AC.
    Google it.

Default Re: Considering selling my HOX to get the n4. Advice and suggestions on how to do so?

1. buy Nexus 4
    2. sell HTC one X
    3. put the SIM in nexus 4
    4. Have fun,

btw, i assume you are GSM.

I am in ATT still in contract(10 months remaining). i am going to do the above.

Quote Originally Posted by atomic_squid View Post

eBay or Craiglist is pretty standard fare. If you don't want to mess around with having to decide shipping options or meeting people locally, Glyde is also a great way to sell old devices. You simply list your device at a price of your choosing and, once it sells, Glyde will send you a mailer. Market price for a One X in great condition is $279 right now, putting $250 in your pocket after fees, more than eBay (12% in fees + shipping if you decide to cover) and definitely more than Gazelle (a paltry $166).

Global Posts
    92 Global Posts

Took one day for my S3 to sell on Swappa. Very easy to use, they do take a 10$ fee though but you can set your own price.