The "I'm waiting for sales to go live" thread

Ziptied

Your Resident Googler
May 26, 2010
Visit site
So yeah..... We all seem (those of us posting) to be waiting on the same thing, lets turn this into a lounge for keeping each other entertained until sales start.... Looks like we're in for a long night lol

prosidius

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm certainly thinking about it. I have class @ 9 am but I'm considering winging it on 5 hours of sleep for the chance to get a new phone.

flowmaster9

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm certainly thinking about it. I have class @ 9 am but I'm considering winging it on 5 hours of sleep for the chance to get a new phone.

Same here. Books are open and getting some work done, with page monitor quietly stalking for any updates in the background. Could be worse

pevah

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like a plan to me, I am just hanging around working on stuff... So where is everyone located? I am in the US East Coast.

Johnny Dangerously

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
This is not a joke.

In the meantime of waiting for the Nexus 4, my wife and I are waiting for a call from the hospital that a bed has opened up for us so they may induce labor and deliver our first child.

I'm excited for both, obviously. (iOS since 2007, never tried Android, currently have iPhone 5, which I'm hanging on to until I find myself happier with the N4).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance