The "I'm waiting for sales to go live" thread

pevah

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
This is not a joke.

In the meantime of waiting for the Nexus 4, my wife and I are waiting for a call from the hospital that a bed has opened up for us so they may induce labor and deliver our first child.

I'm excited for both, obviously. (iOS since 2007, never tried Android, currently have iPhone 5, which I'm hanging on to until I find myself happier with the N4).

Congratulations! That is pretty awesome, I wish you good luck!

Lochtide

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
This is not a joke.

In the meantime of waiting for the Nexus 4, my wife and I are waiting for a call from the hospital that a bed has opened up for us so they may induce labor and deliver our first child.

I'm excited for both, obviously. (iOS since 2007, never tried Android, currently have iPhone 5, which I'm hanging on to until I find myself happier with the N4).

Wow (future) congrats on the child, thats one big step in a man's life no doubt... I see you have the iphone 5, tough choice going from that to the N4, i have a hard enough time thinking about swapping my 4s for the N4, but now I am pretty sure I will do it ;)

Ricky2009

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
This is not a joke.

Dude, name it nexus! Oh and congrats

harrycarry250

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Im waiting here in NYC and am about to start a new game of Fallout 3. Only have to wait until 3 am so yeah. No probs, except school in the morning!

nickacs

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Going to bed soon and setting the alarm for 2:50am :) Then going back to bed and sleeping in... Gonna have to go late into work :) LOL!!

I Can Be Your Hero

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
haha #noonlikeshashtags #alsoaustraliasucks

No need to be upset.

Actually I was pretty lucky. It went live, I quickly ordered the 16gb, then like 10min later the 16gb couldn't be ordered and came up as "coming soon", then another 20-30min after that, the 8gb models were taken off orders too.

You can't be my hero anymore.

But I can be, if you want me to be.

I was gonna ask how that hole in the ozone was treating them, but I digress. I like Australia, the attitude on the other hand....

Jeez, a little uptight are we? Haha, calm down dude. It's an American term, we don't even use it here.

Ricky2009

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I was gonna ask how that hole in the ozone was treating them, but I digress. I like Australia, the attitude on the other hand....

So you totally now have that rehab song stuck in my head. From an earlier post you made possibly in another thread i can't remeber