Purchasing through T-Mobile
I just logged into my T-mobile account and there is this new promotion offering a discount on my data plan if a purchase smartphones without using a contract extension.
It said instead of paying $20 my data would only be $5
So i'm wondering:
#1 Will the N4 be part of this as well
#2 Will the price be equal to the google play store price
Anyone else see this?
- 11-12-2012, 10:38 PM #2
- 11-12-2012, 11:40 PM #3
Re: Purchasing through T-Mobile
Although if you extrapolate out to paying by month, if you are saving $15 every month it only takes maybe 8 months to make up $120 in difference, a year for the full $160 difference.
If you plan in not switching phones for at least a year, this is a good deal. Otherwise, play store!
- 11-12-2012, 11:51 PM #4
- 11-13-2012, 02:10 PM #5
- 11-13-2012, 02:32 PM #6
- 11-13-2012, 02:35 PM #7
- By jibby in forum HTC One VReplies: 6Last Post: 07-07-2012, 09:25 PM
- By Glenuendo in forum Market HelpReplies: 8Last Post: 07-03-2012, 09:13 AM
- By Kenya749 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 2Last Post: 09-14-2011, 06:31 PM
- By mike28486 in forum Droid BionicReplies: 25Last Post: 09-07-2011, 11:18 AM
- By UtahConcealer in forum VerizonReplies: 3Last Post: 11-12-2010, 12:26 PM