- 11-24-2012, 11:04 PM #101
- 11-25-2012, 01:19 AM #102
- 11-25-2012, 01:44 AM #103
Re: When Will There be Restock?
Well they going have them around the Dec 13 @ that UK store that suppose to be selling the white N4. Really who even knows what'a going on untill it happens.
Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central ForumsGoogle is for the people and by the people. Android is for the people and by the tech people. Nexus is for the geeks and by the geeks.
[Nexus (A) + the latest and greatest tech] < [Nexus (B) + the best proven and optimize tech]
Nexus (A) is less than Nexus (B)
Nexus (B) is greater than Nexus (A)
- 11-25-2012, 12:08 PM #104
- 11-25-2012, 01:08 PM #105
- 11-25-2012, 01:16 PM #106
- 11-25-2012, 01:23 PM #107
- 11-25-2012, 01:26 PM #108
- 11-25-2012, 02:17 PM #109
- 11-25-2012, 04:07 PM #110
- 11-25-2012, 05:06 PM #111
- 11-25-2012, 05:53 PM #112
Last edited by Fender127; 11-25-2012 at 07:18 PM.
- 11-25-2012, 08:30 PM #113
- 48 Posts
Re: When Will There be Restock?
- 11-25-2012, 09:35 PM #114
- 11-25-2012, 10:16 PM #115
- 11-26-2012, 10:01 AM #116
- 11-26-2012, 11:13 AM #117
Right. So I live in the UK and right now the cheapest solution for me is getting the 16GB version unlocked from Carphone Warehouse for 390 pounds. It's more than 100 pounds more than the Google Play UK price. I really can't afford waiting for this any longer so my question is... what are the rumours hinting at so far? I am leaving the country at the middle of december so the phone would have to be in stock and deliverable by then. So that's about 3 weeks. What do you guys think?
I currently don't have a smartphone anymore, I sold my iPhone 4S to buy this thing and I was quite unhappy because I received the email to notify me that's it's available 15 minutes after it sold out . Really disappointed with Google for the launch...
- 11-26-2012, 12:06 PM #118
That can be shortened considerably by shipping by air instead of ocean freight. Would be nice for Google to consider doing that, given the current situation, but I'm doubtful.
- 11-26-2012, 12:59 PM #119
Ok, so I literally just got off the phone with google support which kept me on hold for a good 20 min while they "checked my order status". They said I should absolutely have my device by Dec. 4, I asked if that's when they're shipping it or is that when I'll receive it. They then turned around and said I should have either a tracking # or the device. They were nothing but a waste of a phone call. This waiting sucks and no TMO stores in central florida have any. Guess I'll just continue to use my iPhone 4 until I get my nexus
- 11-26-2012, 02:39 PM #120
- 1 Posts
Actually, it sounds like a pretty productive phone call. You're apparently on the list to be shipped in a few days, Wed or Thurs of this week. And, they're saying you should get it no later than next Tues. You must be in the system for a shipping. Their timetable is conservative to allow for possible delays. If they ship yours Wed, you actually should receive Fri of this week.
Why isnt' this better than having no idea what's going on with your order?
- 11-26-2012, 03:17 PM #121
- 11-26-2012, 03:26 PM #122
- 1,518 Posts
Re: Restock?When will there be restock?
Now that a disappointing expectation has been set, re-stock will now be a pleasant surprise.
Glad I could make your day happier.
- 11-26-2012, 03:31 PM #123
- 99 Posts
i think someone posted this earlier in the thread...but hopefully google is stocking up more than enough this time around so they don't run into this issue again. in fact they should even hold off until theres more than enough.
planning on making this my next phone/first android device. looking forward to grabbing one...eventually
- 11-26-2012, 06:54 PM #124
- 11-26-2012, 11:14 PM #125
- By Brad48 in forum HTC myTouch 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 03-13-2011, 09:12 AM
- By icebike in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 23Last Post: 06-28-2010, 09:46 PM
- By eshug1 in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 06-04-2010, 08:51 AM
- By thataznguy#ac in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 12Last Post: 05-06-2010, 04:06 PM
- By xrawringxdinox in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 0Last Post: 03-01-2010, 11:38 PM