When Will There be Restock?

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know how long it will be till there is a restock of the Nexus 4, 16gb?
Mine sold out, to top it off i was in an exam and myself with the rest of the state probably failed.
Love Life, But i guess there is always next time. Anyone know how long it took the N7 to be restocked?

briankariu

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Restock?

Loolll!!!! Sorry dude. I heard that the Australian version had gone live and figured that you had grabbed it.
Maybe in 2-3weeks

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site

I know I was gutted, I was expecting 4pm. God bless school having a exam which went through during the release of it.
End of the day there is nothing you can do but wait it out.

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site

What do you mean by that? My phone broke and I've been waiting for 2 weeks without a phone. I am going to be killed soon, my girlfriend is getting restless with skype calls.

tomjdavies

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

Already agreed to sell my iPhone, was ditching it on the assumption I'd be able to grab one of these by staying up and smashing refresh. Didn't happen ha

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site

Already agreed to sell my iPhone, was ditching it on the assumption I'd be able to grab one of these by staying up and smashing refresh. Didn't happen ha
Unlucky, I guess were both in the same boat! Apparently the N7 Got stocked after a week. Hopefully this is the case as I will be going on schoolies in basically 13 days.

Syrential

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site

The 8GB Version is available again, just got updated a second ago.
No sign of the 16GB Version though, what a shame. 8GB is not enough for me haha.

Edit: Nevermind, 10 seconds later it's gone again. WTF.

tomjdavies

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

I'd keep checking back and hoping for the best. Not all of those orders will go through, some multiple orders might get cancelled. They might have held stock back given the mess the website was in. I'd love to know how many actually got sold in that fiasco

briankariu

May 8, 2012
Visit site

Its crashing because everyone is hitting refresh after every 15 seconds.
I hope they have more than enough for the american market to atleast last 2 hours

- - - Updated - - -

What do you mean by that? My phone broke and I've been waiting for 2 weeks without a phone. I am going to be killed soon, my girlfriend is getting restless with skype calls.

Ummh gimme your chics number. Am sure I can keep her busy while you wait for new stock ;)

bilago

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site

I hope they have more than enough for the american market to atleast last 2 hours

I honestly do not think that we are DDOS'ing google by refreshing. I cannot imagine how many search requests google gets at the same time. I doubt the number of people buying this phone comes anywhere close to that number.

Jnorton2724

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site

I'm pretty nervous about going to sleep here in the US...I know everyone said 9am but I actually want to order one and I don't want to have it release earlier just to sell out :(

Syrential

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site

America will be even worse. Google Wallet will probably crash there as well.
The funny thing is, I got to the screen after entering credit card/address, but with an error. And the website also always automatically removed the item from your basket randomly, that's really sad.

briankariu

May 8, 2012
Visit site

I think LG will see it has a sleeper hit on its hands. LG is screwing people over the rest of the world by charging a premium on this phone, am thinking they will limit their supply to Google and extort the out of the rest of us.
I have zero faith in LG! 99.99% in Google though

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie