When Will There be Restock?

bigpen605242

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
When will NEXUS 4 be available again?

I do try to purchase the phone but unfortunately , my page just stay on "we will process the bill momentarily ", then I refresh the page. It's sold out...
So does any one know when it'll be available again?
Thx~~

qreepii

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: When will NEXUS 4 be available again?

That is the question of the day. Disappointing since I saw the order page but I'm waiting for payday before I order. Let us hope that stock is available soon.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Broken_Arrow

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Any ideas on when the 16GB version will be restocked?

this whole experience has been just terrible lol...but Google can still somehow redeem themselves if there are some 16s available later on in the day. any estimates/educated guesses?

jeremydc

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Any ideas on when the 16GB version will be restocked?

I wouldn't expect anything for about a week to be honest. By the time they replenish. I bet you would be able to find it locally.

johnp888

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Re: Restock?

Man I'm glad I'm not the only one not able to order. Demand seems high so that is a good sign. Here's to everyone being able to get what they want soon.

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site

Yes the play store is messing up where I am at, once in a while 8GB would be available, but don't try to buy, if it manages to get into your cart you may get ripped, apparently they are all sold out and there is a hiccup in the system, wait a couple of weeks, I am sure we all will have a chance and as well as phone protection should be out too:)

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site

Man I'm glad I'm not the only one not able to order. Demand seems high so that is a good sign. Here's to everyone being able to get what they want soon.
I hope so too, hopefully for me before schoolies. Yeah phone protection would be nice. I might have to steal a brick phone from someone for awhile

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site

I don't quite understand what you are asking. I presume for Google to restock, I am not sure. They probably want to make it so it doesn't repeat (a sell out) so that they are prepared so lets say they can chuck lets say for example in one week 140k units rather then 20k units which would be sold out a lot quicker. I know those figures are actuate but thats what i would kinda do.

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site

The Chromebook is sold by Google through the Playstore, just like the N4, so the sales and distribution channel is exactly the same.

The online sales channel is the same, but I don't think Google has the kind of infrastructure necessary to do distribution. The manufacturer, who has experience with such things, is more than likely handling distribution and fulfillment. The same is probably true of the Retail channel distribution on the Nexus 7 - I bet you dollars to donuts Asus handled all that themselves and Google's only involvement was financial.

newandroider

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
It's unbelievable, here in Aus it sold out in an hour or so..... not sure how many were sold, Its a complete sham. I think google was not confident of how the product will be received so all this ploy of selling on google play and no time announced when it will be on sale. Goes to show that how 'good' the marketing machine is at apple, and how they market a product even though its 'half baked' (ios 6 ). Google should learn from them. Does anyone has the numbers how many phones did they sell worldwide (N4). If they say 13th Nov it should be midnight on the 13th isn't it??? why this game of asking diehard androiders to check the website (google play) every now and then on the sale day.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1