- 11-13-2012, 04:43 AM #2
- 11-13-2012, 04:56 AM #4
- 11-13-2012, 06:23 AM #5
Re: Wait a little longer or get up at 8:30am?
I am disappointed, had two alarms set for the supposed time it will launch in my area as well as the chrome browser set up to notify for a change in the web page as well as email notification and still nothing, only thing did happen was the yellow banner disappeared last night around 10:45 pm and no button to add to cart, so screw google, I got to go to work now and I am glad I got my sleep, I will still get phone.....later but at least I wont worry about getting a crack in the back because I will be able to pick and choose my case and protectors and I wont have to worry if the first batch was tainted.
- 11-13-2012, 07:04 AM #6
- 11-13-2012, 07:06 AM #7
- 11-13-2012, 07:07 AM #8
- By its_lucky in forum Rumored DevicesReplies: 12Last Post: 07-28-2012, 08:21 PM
- By CraZyRekrul in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 33Last Post: 03-27-2011, 07:56 PM
- By cdi_h in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 11Last Post: 01-19-2011, 01:13 PM
- By Starfleeter in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 12-06-2010, 02:43 PM
- By Gdr441 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 07-29-2010, 12:55 PM