[Official] US Play Store Orders Live NOW!!!

Shark87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Ok just checked my Wallet account... I did get charged for two phones, going to cancel one of the orders and let one of you guys get a Nexus hehehe.

baf110

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Doesn't show up in Google Play orders, though wallet says "Google Inc. received your order." and I see a charge on my credit card that's processing.

I still think I'm screwed.

This is exactly what happened to me. Got my confirmation e-mail about 20 minutes later.

bilago

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
ME:
ffuuuuu-300x226.jpg

mzanette

Zee
Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
That was touch and go. Errored out a few times but I patiently re-loaded the page and clicked on my cart and tried again. Finally went through. Got the email confirmation and phoned my bank and the charge is pending on my credit card so I think I'm good.

Winterfang

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
My sister told me that it was on the shopping cart that it was safe. I freak out and told her that it wasn't safe. Needless to say she told me that they took it out and is now "coming soon".

I told her to keep refreshing but wow, what a low tier company google is.

eliaer3

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I missed the 16 Gb even though i was able to add to the cart but wasnt able to process, stupid google server!! , went to the 8 Gb!!! is 8 Gb really that bad??

:'(

Shark87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Ah... this crap is getting confusing. Got an email confirmation of the first order I was charged for (but was supposedly canceled). The confirmation says I won't be charged until it ships. I don't know if I should cancel this one or wait till the other confirmation comes through. This is a head ache:(

yukichi

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I missed the 16 Gb even though i was able to add to the cart but wasnt able to process, stupid google server!! , went to the 8 Gb!!! is 8 Gb really that bad??

:'(

Its like a salesman sells you a shoe that you decide to buy that obviously wont fit, but you still buy it anyways cause the type of shoe was popular.

KitN

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Just got a confirmation email from Google. YES!!! :D

Here's a screenshot of estimated shopping date.

I'm so happy but...

My sincere condolences to those that didn't get in in time. Like I said before, I'm pissed for you guys. Google really f***ed up on this one. :(

Sent from my Nexus 7

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352827581186.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352827581186.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 13