[Official] US Play Store Orders Live NOW!!!

Ironzey

May 27, 2011
Visit site
FUUUUUUUU!!!!
They cancelled all of the orders! Including the one I wanted!!! I'm almost pissed enough to get a windows phone.

And I still haven't gotten the email about this freaking phone being available.

jpprice

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
I was charged 4 times (only wanted 1). I went through and cancelled 3 of them. Hopefully, I don't get charged because my wife will be pissed. I even called in sick for work for this.

I got charged for 5 of them and got 5 confirmation emails. I cancelled 4 of them and it now show 4 cancelled and 1 Pending and shipping on the 15th. What a mess this whole thing was.

limdoug

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Wow that was late...got a confirmation email way after I thought it just froze and didn't go through. Looks like I'll be getting mine afterall. Good luck to those who are waiting!

ctfrommn

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Omg, what an ordeal! I THINK I got mine (16GB). Not sure. They charged my card for the total but I didn't get any order confirmation email from Google...

BUT I logged into Google Wallet and see that there IS an order placed for it. Yay? :confused:

Anyone else place the order yet not get a confirmation email from Google? :confused:

I knew Google would ninja-in like this. I even posted that they would go on sale at some random moment and they did.

Kinda pissed, not for me since it looks like I made it in, but for the poor people that are just now logging in to find it already sold out moments before!! Bad Google. Very poorly done! :mad:

Anyway, here's the price break down of my order if anyone wants to know final cost:

Nexus 4 (16 GB): $349.00
Shipping 2-day: $13.99
Tax (NYC): $32.22

Total: $395.21

Sent from my Nexus 7

It took like 30+ minutes to get my confirmation, but it did come eventually!

dashwen

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Got no email. "Nexus 4 coming soon". Extremely bitter. Was up until 3am refreshing browser. Had class between 8am and 9am. Checked Google's page, sold out. I'm almost pissed enough to just buy one outright at a Tmobile store.

bboykin87

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Can I order a sim card from att or T-Mobile? I'm currently on Verizon so this gsm thing is new to me

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Saiga

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
So I just now got the confirmation email. lol order was accepted at 11:53, unfortunately, I placed 2 additional orders that my bank declined.

I wonder if there is away to go in and cancel the two extra orders. I searched and didn't see anything. Absolutely horrible experience purchasing this device, but I'm so glad I got it!

bilago

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
Got no email. "Nexus 4 coming soon". Extremely bitter. Was up until 3am refreshing browser. Had class between 8am and 9am. Checked Google's page, sold out. I'm almost pissed enough to just buy one outright at a Tmobile store.

Wouldn't of mattered if you got the email or not. I have been proactively waiting and I couldn't even get an order in.

DirkBelig

May 17, 2010
Visit site
WHOA!!!! I just ordered at 12:48 pm! I was calling my g/f to tell her about my poor fortune and refreshed the page and it was in stock, and I was able to throw it in the cart and check out like Project Butter was applied to the Play store. No email yet, but Wallet shows it as pending along with a Nexus 7 from July. Huh?

UPDATE: Got my confirmation email. Now ship it, Google!

Last edited:

LNWJ

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I got my order in at 12:01 PM EST and got the confirmation email that my order wouldn't be charged until it shipped. Credit card shows a pending transaction for the proper amount and I have an Order number, but under Google Play Orders it says my status is "Pre-ordered". I'm not sure if I should be excited that I made it or pissed that I missed it? :/

n4.jpg

Eric Garcia

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Re: us oredering is live

Just got my order in at 9:47 AM PST from Los Angeles for a 16GB. Error after error from 8:30 AM until now. Big thanks to Page Monitor :D

Jnorton2724

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I got my order in at 12:01 PM EST and got the confirmation email that my order wouldn't be charged until it shipped. Credit card shows a pending transaction for the proper amount and I have an Order number, but under Google Play Orders it says my status is "Pre-ordered". I'm not sure if I should be excited that I made it or pissed that I missed it? :/

View attachment 46079

I would say that you got into the second batch of Nexus 4s but maybe it will change by the end of the day with a ship date.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol