Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 14151617
Like Tree21Likes

Default Re: [Official] US Play Store Orders Live NOW!!!

So I spelled my Last name wrong..got to excited thinking it won't be available when typing slow. Will my order be cancelled from my bank?

Quote Originally Posted by I Can Be Your Hero View Post
    Lol. So paranoid.

it's sad when this video was the most productive thing I have done today besides pressing F5
    map1978 likes this.

Just ordered mine at 3:30 i just kept hitting refresh and then all of a sudden I was able to add it to my cart

Awesome my sister got the phone but they cancel or because the the directions in the card and the place you get the phone are different. Grrr
    She was so excited >=(

Anyone know usually how long before new Nexus is no longer exclusively available via Google Play and some other retailers are selling it?

On Google Play, 32GB Nexus 10 is $499 (and still "Coming Soon" as I write this - oops, refreshed, not it says "out of stock"). 16GB in stock for $399. Did I miss something here because a $428 TF700 (At Amazon) seems like overall a better deal than a $499 Nexus 10 (again, unless you are obsessed about pixel density bragging rights - or just having the latest device.)

As a side note: I've read two reviews that said it's close, but edge goes to TF700. Plus TF700 is convertible that can be turned into an ultrabook, no such option for Nexus. Most are gaga over Nexus because of pixel density higher than iPad 3. Reminds me of the megapixel wars of digital cams - (I have more pixels than you!) Big whoop. It will be at least a couple more years before things like websites are designed for anything higher thay 1024x768 / 1366x768. A 600x400 image on a web page looks not better on a higher resolution screen, you can't ADD detail to the original image! The ultra high res displays would make excellent super HD digital photo frames though! LOL. As for gaming, game might look better but the higher the resolution, the harder the GPU has to work, and usually the lower the max FPS.

From Engadget:

"In fact, other than a relative lack of resolution (1,920 x 1,200 vs. this guy's 2,560 x 1,600) the Transformer Pad Infinity TF700 is, we think, an overall better package. It's thinner, lighter, faster, has a much better camera, offers better battery life (particularly if you opt for the keyboard dock) and, frankly, we'd take the brightness and contrast of that 600 nit, Super IPS+ panel over this one with its extra pixels."

Nexus 10 review -- Engadget

Default Re: us oredering is live

Got my 32GB Nexus 10. Looks like it's shipping on the 15th.

I'm living in Thailand with friends in the U.S. - one coming here on Nov.20th and the other coming in mid-Decemnber. How can I order the Nexus 10(16GB) model, pay for it and have it either delivered to one of them or is it available at stores like Wal Mart, Best Buy or CompUSA where they can pick it up?
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 14151617