What a F'ing joke!!!!!!

KitN

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
I ended up with 4 phones even though all never went all the way through?!? PITA!

Would you be kind enough to sell to a poor forum member that didn't get theirs?

I hit the order button about 6 times so could have wound up like you, lol. I was okay with that because I was planning on selling the extras to forums members, that got screwed, at COST (no profit), I'd more than one order made it through, lol.

They'd just have to come pick it up or pay for me to ship it to them. But only one order seems to have gone through, lol. :)

Sent from my Nexus 7

KitN

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
i was extremely frustrated with this launch. for one, where the hell were the notification emails at? had those been sent out, it being released 30 minutes early wouldnt have been that big of a deal. then the call center just shuts down and refuses to answer the phone. i had like 20 cart errors and 1 purchase error. then I finally got it at like 1151 central time. thank you based god.

Yep, they closed down the call center! They just gave you an automated message and hung up on your ass! :eek:

Seriously messed up...

Guess they didn't want to deal with all the Ragers they knew they were going to get from such a f***ed up launch, haha!

Wow, Google... just... wow! SMH

Sent from my Nexus 7

nickacs

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Would you be kind enough to sell to a poor forum member that didn't get theirs?

I hit the order button about 6 times so could have wound up like you, lol. I was okay with that because I was planning on selling the extras to forums members, that got screwed, at COST (no profit), I'd more than one order made it through, lol.

They'd just have to come pick it up or pay for me to ship it to them. But only one order seems to have gone through, lol. :)

Sent from my Nexus 7

I will once I get confirm they are shipping. I'm still a little "worried" that because of all the button clicking I did, that I won't get them. Say I'm paranoid :) because 2 of them got denied by BOA because I put them on my debit card and BOA emailed me instantly citing "irregular activity". I called them ASAP and said NO, let the charge go through!!!!!!!
The other 2 (that I didn't know I ordered), went on a Mastercard. So, I presume all is good.

I'll post up in the 'For Sale'/marketplace once I know they've shipped.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Lmao everyone attacking Google, defending Apple, comparing this and that and the other thing and conspiracy theories...... It's a PHONE launch. If I didn't get one I'd shrug and try again when they restock. Some people sure go nutso when things don't go their way. Chill guys, it's just a phone :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

KitN

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
I will once I get confirm they are shipping. I'm still a little "worried" that because of all the button clicking I did, that I won't get them. Say I'm paranoid :) because 2 of them got denied by BOA because I put them on my debit card and BOA emailed me instantly citing "irregular activity". I called them ASAP and said NO, let the charge go through!!!!!!!
The other 2 (that I didn't know I ordered), went on a Mastercard. So, I presume all is good.

I'll post up in the 'For Sale'/marketplace once I know they've shipped.

Nice! I think you will make some poor forum-goer's day. Hell, you might even make their Xmas! Good on you! :thumbup:

Sent from my Nexus 7

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Lmao everyone attacking Google, defending Apple, comparing this and that and the other thing and conspiracy theories...... It's a PHONE launch. If I didn't get one I'd shrug and try again when they restock. Some people sure go nutso when things don't go their way. Chill guys, it's just a phone :)

+1000000000000000000000

EnDroidable

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I guess it wouldn't hurt to put up a preorder page a few days before just to get an idea.. (It's a win win situation) ... or who knows.. maybe they just didn't produce enough to begin with..

Did you see what happened with nexus 7 per orders? Result was a bunch of people pissed off it wasn't a win win

dobiegillis

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
Keep trying. I just got my order through at 1:49pm EST. I just kept reloading the page until it said "In Stock". Saw that once for about every 50-100 page refreshes and then it would still fail. One went through but then got an error on the order screen. Finally it went all the way through and got an order confirmation! Can't believe it! Once I got that screen I was clicking like mad so I didn't lose it. Whew. So folks keep trying...there are still N4s out there!

nimer55

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

No, it is not just a phone. It is my night, and my morning gone. Yes, I was willing to sacrifice those to get a phone, because I'm currently using someone elses', but I didn't get the phone. It would be just a phone, if Google had said pre-orders start at 12, and everyone preordered, and as a result I had to wait an extra 2 weeks, that would be okay. I'd wait the two week. Not disclosing the time, then lying about the time, and then simply showing me error messages is not acceptable for a company like Goolge. Now, I will personally still buy this because I feel it's my best choice, but if It didn't feel 10x better than all my alternatives (favorite phone, and best unlocked price), I would have bought something else.

ChromeJob

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
LMAO at all the online "news" sites reporting "sold out," while forum members continue to post "hey, I got one, just keep trying...." What a bunch of nobs[sic].

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance