Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree10Likes

Default Re: Did you settle for the 8GB version?

I'm not sure why people find this so difficult... it says "Delivered in 3-5 business days" You pay for 2 day shipping which means it's in the Parcel service's hands for two days. In conclusion, if you ordered yesterday, and do not receive your device by Tuesday, then by all means commence whining.

Global Posts
    107 Global Posts

No way I would settle.. I understand $299-$349 is cheap for a device like this but it is still $300+.. Not going to settle just so I can have it on day one.. I have lived 42 years without it, I can most likely live another month without it
    Pre-dawn raid likes this.

Global Posts
    562 Global Posts

Amen.

It's so clear its shocking that there is confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by markgbe View Post
    I'm not sure why people find this so difficult... it says "Delivered in 3-5 business days" You pay for 2 day shipping which means it's in the Parcel service's hands for two days. In conclusion, if you ordered yesterday, and do not receive your device by Tuesday, then by all means commence whining.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    gone down south likes this.

I'm planning on getting the 16GB. I wanted to know if the unlocked version will work on the AT&T network?

Quote Originally Posted by deiceman32 View Post
    I'm planning on getting the 16GB. I wanted to know if the unlocked version will work on the AT&T network?
    They are all unlocked and it works fine on AT&T, I was using it this morning on an AT&T straight talk sim but Fedex just delievered my Tmobile straight talk sim and the data is even better now!

I wanted the 8GB so I didn't settle. I think thats more then enough with the cloud storage I use for photos. I also don't put much music on my phones because I enjoy using Pandora.

Sweet. I'm gonna be looking forward to getting it and not having to get a 2 yr contract with AT&T. Thx for the info.

Sweet. I'm gonna be looking forward to getting it and not having to get a 2 yr contract with AT&T. Thx for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by rclifton View Post
    They are all unlocked and it works fine on AT&T, I was using it this morning on an AT&T straight talk sim but Fedex just delievered my Tmobile straight talk sim and the data is even better now!

Quote Originally Posted by deiceman32 View Post
    Yes, but only on the HSPA-21 band. You won't get LTE speeds.

Introducing the Nexus Quad

I missed out on the 16GB one and managed to get the 8GB. I don't use my phone for music. Just photos, but I have cloud storage for that if needed.
    I'm a bit sceptical about having 8GB in the long run though, for now I know it'll be fine. But I mean in terms of games (won't have a ton of games, I know) but still, nice to have that option. Definitely planning to hold out on it but might upgrade later if need be...

Did I settle? YES!! I ordered 2 sixteen gigers only to have um cancelled by google via email cause my bank thought google seems fraudulent lol.

Anyhow to all those complaining they dont understand why you'd settle etc. Listen you clearly dont want the phone as much as some of do, some of us want it in our hands right away because its a passion like some people like chocolate or sex or something. My friends dont understand either but I dont care, they'll be envying soon I'd put money on it. and hopefully I can sell it on ebay and get a 16 but once you really remove all the bloat/unecessary things off your phone like pictures that I already auto-uploaded to google+ and box and dropbox then I have over 8 gigs of free space on my 13 GB available Galaxy Nexus. But get it right, I'm not justifying to anyone. I want the phone and I want it now that's america we like instant gratification and theres been lots of hype on the N4. Please ship it now Google!!! and tell us when the 16 is coming specifically.
    May the little green robot be with you!

Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    ROM
    MIUI 2.5.18(ICS) w/Tiamat

Hahahaha....Gotta Love It!!!
    Mike Rich--
    [B]Devices: Galaxy Note 2/Sprint/ Powered by SenergyROM vR3/Android 4.3 Nexus 7 32GB powered by Android 4.3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123