Did you settle for the 8GB version?

Kaenon

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I did, because I kept getting so many errors while the 16GB was in my cart.
Eventually it booted the item from my cart and then the 16GB version changed to "coming soon."

Put the 8GB into my cart and got the order in no problem.

I wonder if I would have had the same result if I hadn't added a bumper to my initial 16GB order.

Anyone want to trade? ;)

squadz

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I did, because I kept getting so many errors while the 16GB was in my cart.
Eventually it booted the item from my cart and then the 16GB version changed to "coming soon."

Put the 8GB into my cart and got the order in no problem.

I wonder if I would have had the same result if I hadn't added a bumper to my initial 16GB order.

Anyone want to trade? ;)

Same here. Settled for whichever I could order first, ended up being the 8gb.

yukichi

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I didn't, 50 bucks for double the storage is well worth it. Hoping they restock sometime today or people start cancelling orders.

DirkBelig

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Nope. If you need a 16GB phone, why buy an 8GB phone? It'd be like wearing a size 13 shoe, but because they're OOS you decide to buy a size 9 and cut your toes off to fit. Just wait for some more 13s.

squadz

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Apparently I bought 2 8GB ones. My order went through, even though I didn't know it.

If both end up going through, I'll have an extra one to sell to someone in the GTA.

Edit: Make that 3. Oh God, I don't know how many got ordered.

Edit 2: Make that 4. .

legec117

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Definitely a first world problem

ETA: if everyone wouldn't have accidentally ordered extra phones, there may have been enough to go around.

Nexus4

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I knew I didn't need 16gb of storage but thought might as well get 16gb. Couldn't buy it though and was trying for 30 minutes to get either. 8gb went through so I got it. Happy.

donec

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Apparently I bought 2 8GB ones. My order went through, even though I didn't know it.

If both end up going through, I'll have an extra one to sell to someone in the GTA.

Edit: Make that 3. Oh God, I don't know how many got ordered.

Edit 2: Make that 4. .
How did you find out they went through? How did you not know how many were on the final click?

howarmat

Trusted Member
Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
you shouldnt settle just to get it sooner. Especially when there is no SD card. Hope the 8 gig works out but there is no way i could go that low after seeing how fast my wife filled her 16 gig n7 up

jman1323

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
you shouldnt settle just to get it sooner. Especially when there is no SD card. Hope the 8 gig works out but there is no way i could go that low after seeing how fast my wife filled her 16 gig n7 up

Truth.

My 16gb went through on the second attempt. I put it in my cart after having iust happened to refresh the page at 8:36 PST. During the first attempt it hung up at the shipping address screen on google Wallet. I would not have settled for an 8gb.

Nexus4

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Originally got a 8gig, but just came up on a 16 gig! It is still possible to buy them now at 10:24AM PST!!! Just click back and forth between 8 and 16.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar