for those of us who were lucky enough...

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
For those who were lucky enough to get one, I expect very thorough examinations of your new toys, lots of sample photos, and lots of real-world stories about how it compares with your previous phone in terms of signal strength, etc. TONS of sample pictures are mandatory. If you are unlucky enough to drop one, please put a sob story up and tell us how well the phone fared.

I chose not to buy one yet, though I probably could have. I'm sure I'll regret that, but at least I can live vicariously through the lot of you for a while. :)

nickacs

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Son of a..... I think now I've got 4, yes 4 of them, because of the dayum checkout process erroring out. I guess it didnt error out. . Ridiculous Google

turDuncan

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Thank God for Page Monitor!

No kidding! I managed to snag a 16gb as well, I'll be comparing it to my Galaxy Nexus. Decided to pass on the bumper for now, so I've guess I'll just be careful (and paranoid) till real cases hit the market.

edit: Holy crap, shipping and taxes to Canada is expensive. Didn't seem like it was this bad with the Nexus 7...

Shark87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Son of a..... I think now I've got 4, yes 4 of them, because of the dayum checkout process erroring out. I guess it didnt error out. So looks like I will have 3 to sell... Ridiculous Google

You can still cancel your orders if you want. Of course you could probably make a nice amount selling those.

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm pretty happy. I didn't know how this was going to turn out. Now I have to work on selling my Gnex and N7. I may sell my Ipad but, want to do a comparison video between it and the N10.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae