The "I missed it" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

briankariu

May 8, 2012
Visit site
You missed one?
Join the club. Was on Skype with my Uncle(Who was doing the purchase for me) the whole time... watching the shared screen
By the time he was clicking add to basket, the 16gb was gone.
By the time I was debating whether I should get a 8gb one, He tells me that they just sold out :/
Sad, but hey, wanna keep me company for a bit?

bilago

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
You missed one?
Join the club. Was on Skype with my Uncle(Who was doing the purchase for me) the whole time... watching the shared screen
By the time he was clicking add to basket, the 16gb was gone.
By the time I was debating whether I should get a 8gb one, He tells me that they just sold out :/
Sad, but hey, wanna keep me company for a bit?
There is already 4+ threads all discussing the same thing, and adding another one fragments the conversation even more.

Enviii

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
As pissed off as I am, I'm also a little relieved I didn't get it. Now we can see how the first batch turned out and if the issues from the reviews really are true/as bad as they say.

ChromeJob

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
FWIW

I firmly believe the reports of the Nexus 4's sales demise are exaggerated. Some of my colleagues are able to add the phone to the cart while others are seeing "coming soon."

As someone who tests store software, I have seem these same indications when backend systems and/or frontend systems get overloaded. It happens. It doesn't mean "sold out" until the seller really does confirm "sold out."

Status
Not open for further replies.