1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default possible reason for trouble with getting nexus 4

I don't know for sure but maybe if you have more than one card registered with Google and the one that is default doesn't have enough for the Nexus 4 or the quantity you are asking for then Google may dump the order. When I thought of this I went to Google wallet and changed the default card just for now. So I am still in wait and see mode. BTW I have not acctually signed up for Google wallet I just gave my card for a purchase and Google created a wallet but I have not activated it to any device like a phone.

Global Posts
    282 Global Posts

Default possible reason for trouble with getting nexus 4

Nope. First time buying something from google. Got to the part where I had to enter my card details. Then got to selecting the addresses and it crashed despite the card saving.

Default Re: possible reason for trouble with getting nexus 4

The problem was a glorified DOS attack, the servers couldn't handle the volume of requests coming in.

Global Posts
    282 Global Posts

Default Re: possible reason for trouble with getting nexus 4

Quote Originally Posted by gone down south View Post
    The problem was a glorified DOS attack, the servers couldn't handle the volume of requests coming in.
    that's not it at all, they couldn't figure out how many devices they sold, hence why it was in and out of stock all the time