Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default For those in other countries... did it actually say Sold Out for you guys or Coming Soon?

As the topic states, for those in other countries that sold out of Nexus 4's, did it actually say "SOLD OUT" or did it say "Coming Soon"?

Global Posts
    297 Global Posts

Default For those in other countries... did it actually say Sold Out for you guys or Coming Soon?

Coming soon

Default Re: For those in other countries... did it actually say Sold Out for you guys or Coming Soon?

It's saying "Coming soon" for Germany as well. Why do you ask?

Default Re: For those in other countries... did it actually say Sold Out for you guys or Coming Soon?

Oh my. For Google "Coming Soon" is the same as "Sold Out", with the difference that they'll keep the customers in the dark with what's actually happening.
    Honestly, it was horrible. They don't give a proper statement, they didn't do anything, all they came up with were stupid excuses. I'm done with that Store unless they fix all their problems, but seeing as they messed it up a second time after the Nexus 7 debacle, I don't have any faith in Google right now.

Google said "the phone will be available for sale on November 13", nothing else.
    Everything that went "wrong" was due to hysterical interneters making wild assumptions.