Welp, I did the unthinkable...

Syrential

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Unlike you I decided to get an S3 instead for almost the same price as the N4.
I'll just wait until Google releases a 32GB Version now and fixed their horrible Play Store.

gone down south

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
You know where those eBay units come from, right? Someone bought a bunch this morning, is going to wait for it to ship to them then reship to you.
You might as well wait for the next release from Google, it won't be much longer and you'll save a ton of cash.

reign831

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
You know where those eBay units come from, right? Someone bought a bunch this morning, is going to wait for it to ship to them then reship to you.
You might as well wait for the next release from Google, it won't be much longer and you'll save a ton of cash.

Yeah. By the time he actually get the phone, they'll probably be in stock through Google again lol.

KenDavidson

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I wonder what all the people who had this listed on eBay will do if they had the same issues with the Play Store site that I had, at one point they showed me with 2 16 GB and 8 8 GB devices in my cart and then a few seconds later my cart was back to empty. I only wanted 1 device and was in the moment the store opened and still walked away empty handed. If I had phones listed on eBay I would be sweating right now.

jd914

Banned
Feb 3, 2010
Visit site
No way would I ever pay a trumped up price on eBay. I didn't give up and kept hitting the refresh button on my computer until I was able to purchase a 16GB =)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma