Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default [Official] Nexus 4 is Still in Stock and I Just Got One Thread

Hey guys i hit the refresh button about 100 times and then the add to cart button popped up i added it and was able to buy it at 1:44 est

Default Re: Hit refresh multiple times and it worked!!!

Honestly, will not waste any more of my time refreshing. Congratulations though!

Global Posts
    297 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM10

Been sitting here for past 30 minutes hitting F5 ... here and there getting "add to cart" screen only to then show an error. But FINALLY, it worked and it went through. Just got confirmation email!!!!

Order for 16GB version went through at 1:56pm EST.

Tried one last time...hit the refresh couple times, as soon as it appeared "in stock", added to my cart and paid in 3 clicks in less than 5 seconds. Order processed successfully and got the email confirmation in under 1 minutes. This was at 2.00pm ET
    Google Nexus 5 - Straight Talk
    Previously - Nexus 4 | Motorola Atrix 4G | ...and various others

Global Posts
    233 Global Posts

Default NOT sold out. Keep trying.

Purchased my 8GB @ 12:05 and just purchased my 16GB @ 2:03 EST.

Kept hitting F5 and Add to Cart would show. 6 times I did and my cart came up empty. On the 7th try I got in and clicked to place the order as quick as possible.

Now I can enjoy my 16G.
    Hopefully Google will let me cancel the 8GB version.

Default Re: NOT sold out. Keep trying.

I just logged into my laptop and refreshed, the 16gb had option to add to cart. refreshed again and it says coming soon. If I didn't get one yet, I would definitely keep trying.

I've been refreshing the 16GB page every second for the last 90 minutes. Still no luck.

I'm giving them a week....

Global Posts
    233 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ironzey View Post
    I've been refreshing the 16GB page every second for the last 90 minutes. Still no luck.

I'm giving them a week....
    Every 3-4 minutes, ADD TO CART pops back up. But you have to be FAST! I went 0 for 6 and kept trying.

Just keep trying. People have been cancelling their multiple orders and Google is releasing them back into the system.

Unfortunately for me, mine has already shipped from 12:05 EST so that one will not be put back into the queue.

Anyone want my extra 8GB? PM me.

This refresh trick did work for me. I got it at 2 PM EST. Got email confirmation.

Thank god! I was getting pissed that the roll out was going so poorly.

I guess you have to be lucky and hit refresh at just the right time. I've been hitting F5 for what seems like forever. lol
    bilago likes this.

I have firefox refreshing at 5 sec intervals and im manually refreshing chrome. No add to cart in over an hour now.
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

listen i just ordered another one they are still out there people keep hitting refresh trust me

Quote Originally Posted by jfaria34 View Post
    listen i just ordered another one they are still out there people keep hitting refresh trust me
    i ordered one too. just after giving up. i tried once. took me just 15 seconds and then got the confirmation. just a minute ago.

People who got one from hitting refresh are correct, I just finished ordering mine and got an email. I tried that refresh trick and it works...even though I was going to wait till the end of the week to get it, now I will just get it in 2 days.

Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Was just able to get a 16GB order to go through, keep with it guys

Yes. Do this, I finally got through after hundreds of tries and failures. Ordered a 16gb N4 around 2:25 EST. good luck!

Well I've got my fingers crossed. I even wrote a greasemonkey script that refreshes every 1 second if the "Notify Me" button is on the page, and alerts me if it isn't. It's been running for a while, tho.

edit: I just modified it to automatically add to cart. Hopefully it works.

Not sure I am willing to spend my day hitting refresh to fix Google's mistakes.

This worked for me too. I think their site is seriously overloaded, which is really inexcusable. Keep trying and good luck!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I just ordered two. Keep trying.

Default Just got a 16G Nexus 4 at 2:45 EST

I tried unsuccessfully at noon. I logged back in at 2:45 to see if I could get an update on restocking. The 8G was still showing as not available. Just for grins, I checked the 16G, and it showed as available. I ordered one, and unlike this morning, everything went smoothly. I checked my bank account and the deduction had been taken. After I got out, I checked the 8G again, and it was still not available. I switched over to the 16G, and it now shows as unavailable (or coming soon).

Anyway, it looks like they are putting some up for sale sporadically. I was planning on getting an 8G, but ended up with a 16G... I think that is the opposite of what many people ended up with.

Default Re: Just got a 16G Nexus 4 at 2:45 EST

Congratulations!!!
    Banned

Global Posts
    4,377 Global Posts

I was able to get the "add to cart" button but got an error after...i'll keep trying

i just went back and hit F5 a couple times and got a 16 gb to pop up and was able to add to the cart.
    ~Matt
    Nexus 5, One+, Venue Pro 8 & Nook HD+
    www.twitter.com/howarmat

Good for you. I think the UK store had far less stock. They put it on at 8am which is a time for many for 'going to work'. I've tried for about 30 minutes constantly refreshing and no joy at all. I don't mind pre-ordering and waiting for the phone for a few weeks but what if it sells out the second batch again?

This is my first Android phone order, and I must admit, I'm pretty disappointed that if I go into a store without stock of an item, they'll usually get one on backorder but Google store can't do this? I know they might of had issues with delivery before but surely a disclaimer about the length of delay with mitigate against complaints instead of just 'wait a few weeks' which isn't even the official line from Google, just wait for an email and pray they put them on?

Not impressed...
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast