White Nexus 4 Probably Confirmed

snaqvi91

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
If I am not mistaken it was Carphone Warehouse that leaked the Nexus 4 and they were spot on too. Now if you go to their Nexus 4 page they have two colour options, the regular black and also white. I can't see any pictures yet but I think this is a sufficiently strong reason to believe that a white N4 will in fact be released later on.

tomjdavies

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Sales went live on their website on the 13th as well. Hopefully if a UK forum member can order a white from them, they can update us

As of yet, Carphone Warehouse only have black models and are charging a serious premium over the play store. Carphone Warehouse and O2 have untold amounts of stock, UK customers have been completely shafted by Google and the play store (I was one of those that had a 16gb in my basket about a million times then had it removed). The white version may have been confirmed higher up, but the bloke I spoke to in Carphone Warehouse today had no clue whether this was a real model or not.

Ziptied

Your Resident Googler
May 26, 2010
Visit site
Carphone Warehouse = European Best Buy. I'll post more on the white variant tomorrow, but it is a go for retail sale.

tomjdavies

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Carphone Warehouse = European Best Buy. I'll post more on the white variant tomorrow, but it is a go for retail sale.

Ha, you definitely have a misguided view of what Carphone Warehouse is like! Honestly I'm surprised that they're still retailing steadily given the problems that other similar retailers have had.

Ziptied

Your Resident Googler
May 26, 2010
Visit site
We are supposed to find out more about it tomorrow, I can't spill the beans about what I don't know, I know its confirmed for retail sale and theres supposed to be more info on it tomorrow.

jeremydc

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Please keep us updated if it will be available in the US Ziptied. I have no problem waiting for it to be released in the US. Hopefully you can also let us know if the back will be similar to the black one.

Thanks, I appreciate it!

Ziptied

Your Resident Googler
May 26, 2010
Visit site
Please keep us updated if it will be available in the US Ziptied. I have no problem waiting for it to be released in the US. Hopefully you can also let us know if the back will be similar to the black one.

Thanks, I appreciate it!

When I know, you'll know!