- 11-13-2012, 02:21 PM #2
- 11-13-2012, 02:24 PM #3
- 11-14-2012, 01:26 PM #5
- 11-15-2012, 05:55 PM #6
- 11-17-2012, 01:25 PM #7
- 11-18-2012, 01:03 PM #8
- 11-18-2012, 03:03 PM #9
Re: How to set up Solavei with your Nexus 4
If you're getting bad call quality, that's either your phone or your cell provider.
- 11-22-2012, 11:34 PM #11
- 45 Posts
Re: How do I Sign Up for Solavei without yet having my Nexus 4?
1. To begin signup of your Nexus 4 use this link. www.solavei.com
2. Enter your zip to confirm coverage
3. [Important] Use the following IMEI # to get past the first step: 353022055115650 . This IMEI ensures you get the micro-sim card instead of a full-size sim.
4. Solavei asks if you want to port a phone # or have them choose a phone # for you.
5. Solavei asks for the usual personal information
6. Solavei mentions that it will be shipping you a "sim" but does not go into detail whether it is a micro-sim or not. Don't worry. The IMEI # you used earlier ensures it is a micro-sim.
7. Finish the process and a micro-sim card will be shipped out to you within 2 business days #Googlenexus #Lgnexus4 #solavei
Hope that helps.
- By bokeh#AC in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 14Last Post: 03-27-2013, 06:44 AM
- By george-gi in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2012, 04:12 PM
- By Beezzy in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 05-09-2011, 01:35 PM
- By Scincidae in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 18Last Post: 04-27-2010, 06:15 PM
- By aburtson in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 04-23-2010, 03:13 AM