Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 10 of 134 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree1013Likes

Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

Quote Originally Posted by prashanthuk365 View Post
    The reply you got from google looks like an auto reply... you send them any email and they respond with the same. To test, i sent an email " When will you ship my nexus one?" I still got the same reply...lol
    at least they didn't change the auto reply. Bad news if they do that lol
    Droid Incredible
    Rooted with Unrevoked 3.21
    S-Off
    Skyraider Vanilla Rom RC3
    KingxKernal #5/#5 Falling Up
    Linpack: 38.66
    Quadrant: 1710 <--- now thats incredible
    prashanthuk365 likes this.

Global Posts
    113 Global Posts
    ROM
    Android 4.2.1

Default Re: Just received an email saying my Nexus 4 has shipped

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTechTaylor View Post
    mine has exactly the same is your tracking number TNT #7054321773 ?
    Why would he have the same tracking number......

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

I purchased min in the uk at 08.20. I had pending it at pending until 02:00 this morning (15th). They then gave me a TNT consignment number which is incorrect and an account reference number instead. Eventually TNT found me under the google account and my phone is on a TNT truck for delivery today.

No matter which way you look at it, google have handled everything poorly, but they are relatively new to retailing devices directly, so I will forgive them. I just think it is poor that their communication through all of this has been missing.

It is the google reference number, for the account. For some reason they have given out the wrong number. TNT found my consignment number another way.

Seems that a lot of UK orders should be delivered today. No orders that are multi-item have been shipped though i.e N4+bumper so I really hope there's not a #n issue with the bumper and they're shipped today.

Most solo item orders seem to have shipped though with an unlucky few still not having shipped in the same boat as all us multi-item people.

just called TNT. my Nexus 4 should arrive sometime this morning.

Where is the reference number? I want to know where my phone is bros!

Just got shipping confirmation email on my nexus 4!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?-screen-shot-2012-11-15-1.05.26-am-2.png  

Quote Originally Posted by raynguyen112694 View Post
    Just got shipping confirmation email on my nexus 4!!!
    When did they ship it out?

probably within the past hour. the ups tracking number doesn't show me anything yet.

Quote Originally Posted by raynguyen112694 View Post
    probably within the past hour. the ups tracking number doesn't show me anything yet.
    Damn I was hoping the email was just late or something. Hope I get my confirm email soon about shipping.

The number on my shipping confirmation is not a tracking number but a reference number - when you click the link on the consignment note check the box for "reference no" not "tracking no". As a tracking no. mine refers to a package that was delivered to somebody in October, the reference number on the other hand suggests my N4 will arrive when the TNT man delivers to the business park where I work TODAY! Yee ha.

I sure hope mine comes through soon too.
    The wait is excruciating!

Been refreshing the forums, wallet, play store and gmail repeatedly out of anxiety
    Eric Mazariegos likes this.

I just got the shipping confirmation email! The transaction is also listed as "Completed" in Google Wallet. I ordered it Tues morning within minutes of it first going on sale. The tracking number doesn't seem to be working yet.

Hope this information helps some of you!

EDIT: Also, this is in the US!

ROM
    Stock

Insomnia is killing me this morning but I also just got my shipping email with tracking number. Ordered right around 8:30am here on launch day in Cali...Friday delivery might just happen after all

sent from a device soon to be replaced with a Nexus 4

Quote Originally Posted by raiderep View Post
    Insomnia is killing me this morning but I also just got my shipping email with tracking number. Ordered right around 8:30am here on launch day in Cali...Friday delivery might just happen after all

Where's my shipping email!? I'm here in Cali and ordered at 8:33am on launch day.
    Eric Mazariegos likes this.

Global Posts
    11 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jnorton2724 View Post
    Where's my shipping email!? I'm here in Cali and ordered at 8:33am on launch day.
    I haven't received my email too :-(

Do you happen to know where the phone will be shipped from (TX, KY)? I live in the Los Angeles area, so it'd be nice to know an approx. of when it might get here.

From a post that I saw in xda, it said TX

Just got mine 10 mins ago tracking number

There was another post in that thread that suggested that it might ship from 3 different locations, that could have been misinformation, but nothing's really sure. =/

It wouldn't surprise if they were using multiple distribution centers by region.

Just received my confirmation before 30 minutes. Hoping for Friday's delivery.

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Jnorton2724 View Post
    I would be surprised if yours hasn't shipped already too. I'm guessing their system is still a little slow from the other day's madness...keep faith its just not caught up yet

I hope it is Texas, as mine is to be delivered in Frisco and Monday delivery is a no go for me
Page 10 of 134 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast