Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 108 of 134 FirstFirst ... 105106107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 2,676 to 2,700 of 3329
Like Tree1013Likes

Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

My status was pending this whole time and just received my shipping notice

Ordered 8:43 am on Nov 13

Quote Originally Posted by G__ROW View Post
    Mine was pending all day, but now it shows completed (shipped).
    Thanks. Guess I'll wait a little longer before calling and bit**ing

Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

just got my tracking number as well. Looks like the rep wasn't lying. Good guy Google. Not sure if they didn't charge me for the shipping cus they havent charged my account yet.
    But at least i'll sleep in peace. Looks like i wont be commenting on the forums anymore lmao but i had a blast with all of ya hahaha
    Until google's next screw up then! see u all later and thanks for those who helped us laugh on this effed up moment

Are the emails still rolling or did we miss them?

Same boat, 19th update, no BO, etc. but nothing this evening yet...

What's this I feel on my face??? OHH MY!!! I'm Smiling Again!!!
    celliott96 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay II View Post
    People getting shipping emails, we're your orders still "pending" in wallet until recent?
    Yes until it shipped. The only change it my account was the order date from the 13 to the 15 to the 19

well i guess thats next week for us who ordered from 11:45+ est and got backordered...imma go watch the titanic now..
    hhurtado1 and PANDAFR3SH like this.

Global Posts
    33 Global Posts

Just shipped !!!! yay

Dammit! Everyone is getting tracking numbers except me!

Not fair! Not fair! Not fair!
    hhurtado1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by N4Newbie View Post

I'm right there with ya. Still limbo for me!

Quote Originally Posted by xeno3d View Post
    Still waiting....
    Same here... People who ordered before and after me have gotten shipping notices past hour or so. Nothing yet here, no status changes in play or wallet. Ordered 8:35:29 AM PST.

Hoping for the best, but expecting nothing.

ROM
    Android 4.2

Same here

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Android Central Forums

Still waiting, too. Ordered 8:36 PST

Global Posts
    20 Global Posts

Same here. Nothing yet but will be patient. Glad some are finally getting sent out tho!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by josegb2011 View Post
    well i guess thats next week for us who ordered from 11:45+ est and got backordered...imma go watch the titanic now..
    Nov 13, 2012 11:41:47...backordered. sucks.

Global Posts
    600 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

No email here. Ordered at 12:01 EST.

Rep told me we should have phone tomorrow. Not holding out hope. Order status still says Shipped on the 15th.

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless Freep View Post
    You're not getting your phone this week. CSR can't tell you that because they don't have access to that info. Plus what about "we sold more than we had in stock" and "your phone will ship this week" makes sense?
    FYI got tracking info

Ordered: 11:36:45 EST
    Wallet Status: Shipped (Changed as shipping info arrived)
    Backorder Email: NO
    Bumper: NO

Haven't heard anything since I placed my order (other than wallet confirmation email) Google Wallet status changed to Nov. 19th today around lunch.

**Also UPS My Choice hasn't emailed me anything regarding the shipment**
    hhurtado1 and liltrixxy like this.

Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Anyone that just got tracking info... was your play store date changed prior?

Did they speed up the shipping from 2day to overnight?

Global Posts
    71 Global Posts

Mine was pending, 15th all the way.

My Play Store date consistently showed 11/13 "pre-ordered" until just a few minutes ago, when it was updated to November 20 "Shipped" and I got the email.
    prashanthuk365 likes this.

Just got the email, one of my 2 shipped seems to be the one I got later in the day.

got my tracking email just now...

Mine changed 13,17,19,20 now and shipped . no information abt overnight . ordered at 8:32 pst

I just noticed the Play store account page shows a "Last Updated" for the Nexus of 11/20 ... In The Future!
    Google you are so far ahead of the curve now.

Thanks you for saving me from limbo.

Mine went from the 15th, 17th then 19th. Once I received the shipping notice, I looked at my play account and the date was changed to the 20th.

I'm anticipating the phone being delivered tomorrow.