Page 109 of 134 FirstFirst ... 106107108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,725 of 3330
Like Tree1013Likes

Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

Quote Originally Posted by xeno3d View Post
    Anyone that just got tracking info... was your play store date changed prior?

Did they speed up the shipping from 2day to overnight?
    Mine went from the 15th, 17th then 19th. Once I received the shipping notice, I looked at my play account and the date was changed to the 20th.

I'm anticipating the phone being delivered tomorrow.

Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

This makes me happy.

Further to my earlier post which just stated that I got the shipping notification, here are the rest of my details.

My order was placed 08:35:14 am PST on Nov 13th and was still pending up until I got the shipped email which arrived at 5:36 pm PST.
    16GB Nexus 4, No Bumper
    The charge to my credit card came off on Sunday and the shipping email said they charged it now with the shipping confirm but the charge does not show up on my CC yet.

Yay
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?-n4-shipped.jpg  
    - Kevin Bacon is my bananas.
    Fearless Freep likes this.

Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

lol - same boat - but I think the emails will keep rolling out.
    Quote Originally Posted by xeno3d View Post

Sounds like they are still rolling... Hope so....

Quote Originally Posted by liltrixxy View Post
    lol - same boat - but I think the emails will keep rolling out.

I've been in limbo since I ordered, 8:36:11 AM PST, never received a single email. I did see my date change from the 13th to the 17th and then the 19th, just got my shipping email with it set to arrive tomorrow, hopefully more people continue getting emails tomorrow as well, good luck everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by jrdr1218 View Post
    I've been in limbo since I ordered, 8:36:11 AM PST, never received a single email. I did see my date change from the 13th to the 17th and then the 19th, just got my shipping email with it set to arrive tomorrow, hopefully more people continue getting emails tomorrow as well, good luck everyone.
    How can you tell its supposed to be here tomorrow? Do you have ups tracking info yet? Mine seems not to be found.

Anyone know if UPS ships this Friday? Kinda thinking it won't be here by Wed.
    - Kevin Bacon is my bananas.

I'm such a zilch for having ordered the bumper. I'm sure that's gotta be the hold-up. Should have known better...

I don't know if that's the case. I ordered at 12:04PM EST and CSR has stated that I will receive my device tomorrow or Wednesday, the latest. Worth noting, however, I haven't yet received tracking information, though I did not receive a backordered email.
    PANDAFR3SH likes this.

Well since nobody answer about the BO ones i make that CSR call and ask, didn't like the answer but us with BO we have to wait the 3 weeks... the overnight are for those on Limbo... we going to keep waiting here guys
    Thanked by:
    hhurtado1 likes this.

ROM
    AOKP

Weeee, still in limbo - ordered on the 13th, 10:34am central. At least we know they'll be here soon. No BO email for me...watching my email like a hawk now thanks to you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by DominoHop View Post
    Weeee, still in limbo - ordered on the 13th, 10:34am central. At least we know they'll be here soon. No BO email for me...watching my email like a hawk now thanks to you guys!
    Same as you. Date changed 13 to 15 to 19,maybe even 17 was in there. That's it. Still pending. And waiting.

Anyone getting tracking now with a bumper in the order?
    liltrixxy likes this.

ROM
    Android 4.2

I don't feel that the Backordered one's will be too long. I project next week. I'm backordered.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramon Martinez1 View Post
    Well since nobody answer about the BO ones i make that CSR call and ask, didn't like the answer but us with BO we have to wait the 3 weeks... the overnight are for those on Limbo... we going to keep waiting here guys

No backorder here... no shipping info here either.

I'm still in limbo too. Order date/time was November 13, 2012 11:07:15 AM UTC-6 (central time zone). Last account activity was 11/13 with a projected delivery of the 15th. It says it sent me a confirmation email but I never received one and did not receive a BO email. So is this a good sign or a bad sign? I see that most people were seeing that the order had been updated. Did anyone have absolutely no update at all but just got a tracking number?

I guess that CSR I spoke w/ today knew a little bit about what was going on, I'm guessing most if not all people who didn't get back ordered emails may get shipping notices tonight/tomorrow. Good luck people!

Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Just got this email reply from Google Play!!!

"Hello Kevin,

Your order is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. If you haven't already received a shipping confirmation email that contains the tracking number, you should receive one by end of day today. However, please note that it can take up to 1 business day for the tracking number to be activated. Rest assured that once you receive your ship confirmation email with your tracking number, it is in the process of shipping for an estimated arrival of Tuesday, Nov. 20.

Thanks,

Cornelius
    The Google Play Support Team"

Global Posts
    92 Global Posts

has anyone who ordered a phone bumper and nexus 10 got a tracking # ??? guess I should have bought the damn things separate....

The backorder email stated, " Due to overwhelming demand, your Nexus 4 is on backorder and is expected to ship within three weeks". The keyword here being "within".

I don't think everyone with a backorder email will have to wait the full 3 weeks. Just some of us. Probably me. I had to actually work so I was not able to get my order in until 2:43 PM CST. That was pretty late in the day. So, I expect to be at the tail end of the 3 week wait. Those who just barely missed the cut off will get phones earlier I bet.

But what do I know.

I don't mind waiting. I've had this Nexus One for nearly 3 years. I can wait a few more weeks.

Mine is 16GB, phone only. Status said 'complete' until an hour or so ago. No BO email,order in Wallet was Pending.

ROM
    Android 4.2

I should have bought a Nexus One from Daily Steals. #regret

Quote Originally Posted by DarenTx View Post
    The backorder email stated, " Due to overwhelming demand, your Nexus 4 is on backorder and is expected to ship within three weeks". The keyword here being "within".

I don't think everyone with a backorder email will have to wait the full 3 weeks. Just some of us. Probably me. I had to actually work so I was not able to get my order in until 2:43 PM CST. That was pretty late in the day. So, I expect to be at the tail end of the 3 week wait. Those who just barely missed the cut off will get phones earlier I bet.

But what do I know.

I don't mind waiting. I've had this Nexus One for nearly 3 years. I can wait a few more weeks.
    prashanthuk365 likes this.

Finally got a shipping notice. Although it is for the 8GB I ordered @ 10:45 CST. Nothing yet on the 16GB I ordered 6 minutes earlier.