Page 11 of 134 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree1013Likes

Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

I am from Australia, I just got my shipping notification.

Shipping by Fedex, Fedexs tracking suggests that I will have it tomorrow. Pretty impressive if so.

Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

Shipped and tracking number sent ordered 11:40 eastern

Global Posts
    321 Global Posts
    ROM
    MMuzzy 4.2

Quote Originally Posted by Rivera912 View Post
    Shipped and tracking number sent ordered 11:40 eastern
    Did they ship UPS?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I got my shipping notice at 4:10am ET this morning.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bboykin87 View Post
    Did they ship UPS?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Yes. At least mine did.

Global Posts
    104 Global Posts

I've just been chatting with TNT (who are delivering in the UK) and they don't have my package for delivery today. Annoying since I ordered at the same time as everyone else, a lot of them are receiving theirs today!

I'm on hold with them now. My order has a 48 hour hold on it, for reasons. One reason being I had my first order declined, another reason being processing, a third reason is 'quantity'.
    Not yet as bad as the Nexus 7 launch but I'm a little annoyed.
    48 hours hold by Google means it'll be released on Monday? Two day shipping means it'll get to me on Wednesday, maybe Thursday?

'
    Mine from UK--Order Date: November 13, 2012 12:29:04 AM UTC-8 ( UK is 08:29:04 AM) The state still shows 'Delivery estimate 15 November 2012', but Transactions shows its still on pending...@@ I called google service, and they told me its still being processed, which means there is no chance I will receive it today... (((
    ThunderboltTool Developer

ROM
    Liquid JB v2.1 Alpha6

Default New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

Got my order shipped email at 4:30 am. I live in North Carolina.

Sent from my iPad 3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by o0cdiddy View Post
    ...we should rename the TB the Menstrualbolt
    If you like something i have done and would like to contribute my nerd fund, you may do so here

Quote Originally Posted by mmace View Post
    I've just been chatting with TNT (who are delivering in the UK) and they don't have my package for delivery today. Annoying since I ordered at the same time as everyone else, a lot of them are receiving theirs today!
    Just out of curiosity, how long ago did you receive shipping confirmation?
    I have an error in my delivery address :-( and mine is still at "Shipping estimate 15Nov" but I'm worried this may not update fast enough for me to get onto TNT and fix the address

Has anyone had an order with a bumper ship yet, either by itself or as a multi-item order?

Mine from UK--Order Date: November 13, 2012 12:29:04 AM UTC-8 ( UK is 08:29:04 AM) The state still shows 'Delivery estimate 15 November 2012', but Transactions shows its still on pending...@@ I called google service, and they told me its still being processed, which means there is no chance I will receive it today... (((
    Don't be so sure, someone on XDA had it arrive today with no shipping email and their wallet still says pending and account saying shipping/delivery estimate.

Global Posts
    350 Global Posts
    ROM
    Team XRON; Sense or Aosp

Mine shipped UPS this morning. But it is not in the system yet so it may have just had tracking number generated and may not ship until tonight.
    ThunderboltTool Developer

ROM
    Liquid JB v2.1 Alpha6

Default New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

Quote Originally Posted by Runningwarrior08 View Post
    Mine shipped UPS this morning. But it is not in the system yet so it may have just had tracking number generated and may not ship until tonight.
    Same

Sent from my iPad 3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by o0cdiddy View Post
    ...we should rename the TB the Menstrualbolt
    If you like something i have done and would like to contribute my nerd fund, you may do so here

All of you who received shipping information or the device itself, did anyone get the 16GB version?

Global Posts
    110 Global Posts

16GB here. Shipping confirmation received early this morning

man i ordered 11:35 am EST. 16Gb. No tracking number, still pending on wallet, and my credit card hasn't even been actually charged yet

Woohoo! Got my tracking number and conf at 3 am. It's not in the ups system yet though. Hope that means Friday....ups is generally really fast to Houston.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by pedxing View Post
    Woohoo! Got my tracking number and conf at 3 am. It's not in the ups system yet though. Hope that means Friday....ups is generally really fast to Houston.

what time did you oreder

Global Posts
    23 Global Posts

Ordered a 16 GB at 1200 CST in Texas still haven't gotten a completed/shipping email yet starting to get nervous considering the fiasco that was the order day.

To answer an earlier question mine is the 16 gb.

Damn! I hope mine comes through too. Ordered 16GB on Nov 13, 2012 12:02:21 PM CST

My account is showing 'Delivery estimate 15th November 2012' I had always read that as shipping estimate, did I get it wrong or might it have changed?

Quote Originally Posted by Murkle View Post
    My account is showing 'Delivery estimate 15th November 2012' I had always read that as shipping estimate, did I get it wrong or might it have changed?
    The language might have changed to English (UK). Change it to US and it will be 'Shipping' again

Quote Originally Posted by sidroid View Post
    The language might have changed to English (UK). Change it to US and it will be 'Shipping' again
    You're right. Interesting, I'd accept 'shipping' the start of the process bit I'd assume that 'delivery' would mean the end (i. e. me signing for it). But I guess in this case that delivery means something different.

Global Posts
    271 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by emcdannell View Post
    man i ordered 11:35 am EST. 16Gb. No tracking number, still pending on wallet, and my credit card hasn't even been actually charged yet
    Pretty much the exact same, but I'm in Ontario. Hoping to see some sort of notification today...

I got my shipping info as well (in US with UPS). However, it looks like they shipped it very recently. Therefore, I do not know the location they handed the phones off to UPS. If it is really 2 day shipping, we might be able to get the phones on Friday.
Page 11 of 134 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast