Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 110 of 134 FirstFirst ... 107108109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 2,726 to 2,750 of 3329
Like Tree1013Likes

ROM
    Android 4.2

Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

Seriously? Lol. Don't be sad. I wish mine said complete.

Quote Originally Posted by noir24 View Post
    My play store date changed from the 13th to the 19th today. Still no shipping notice and status says "complete"

Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

Quote Originally Posted by Woosh View Post
    How can you tell its supposed to be here tomorrow? Do you have ups tracking info yet? Mine seems not to be found.

Anyone know if UPS ships this Friday? Kinda thinking it won't be here by Wed.
    I called google, spoke to a CSR and she told me that I should expect it tomorrow, the 20th, she said the majority of people getting emails today should see their phones arriving on the 20th. Hopefully she's right.

No shipping love for the backordered ones

Quote Originally Posted by hhurtado1 View Post
    Seriously? Lol. Don't be sad. I wish mine said complete.
    True, I suppose i'd feel better with the "complete" status but its been "complete" since Nov 13

Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

When will i be out of limbo?

just got a shipping email to Atlanta, GA, I ordered at 11:34 EST
    status said NOV 13 the whole time expected to ship nov 15
    YAY!

my order still "pending" with no date update since 11/13, no BO email or shipping email
    Ordered only 1 16g N4 at 8:35pst and still shows estimate shipping date as nov 15, should i be worried?

Located: Vancouver BC, Canada

Quote Originally Posted by unknownx3 View Post
    my order still "pending" with no date update since 11/13, no BO email or shipping email
    Ordered only 1 16g N4 at 8:35pst and still shows estimate shipping date as nov 15, should i be worried?

Located: Vancouver BC, Canada
    I was in the same boat as you as of today, I think it's just luck of the draw at this point.
    Thanked by:

ROM
    AOKP

So everyone getting shipping emails, your status dates all changed to the 19th today?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

I thought I would make it easy to track when it was ordered and when it got shipped.

http://goo.gl/d42Qt
    mgiusto likes this.

Soooo google wallet went down...! Shows error

Quote Originally Posted by jrdr1218 View Post
    I called google, spoke to a CSR and she told me that I should expect it tomorrow, the 20th, she said the majority of people getting emails today should see their phones arriving on the 20th. Hopefully she's right.
    I don't know how that's possible unless they shipped them overnight. I'm expecting mine on Wednesday which is 2-day shipping. For my past two device orders from Google, (Nexus 7 and Gnex) the items arrived exactly 2 business days after the email from Google that it was shipped regardless of the time I got the shipment notification, one was 3am and the other was 8pm and both arrived two days after that date.

YES.. IT HAS SHIPPED! Just got the email! Ordered at 11:52 AM EST, no back order, no communication until just now when I got my tracking number. YES

Global Posts
    405 Global Posts
    ROM
    Jelly Bean

My order shipped!

Yes! Finally out of limbo level 2! Just got my shipping notice.

Yes! BABY JESUS HAS ANSWERED MY PRAYERS! I had to sign up just to post my elation.
    slowman and hhurtado1 like this.

Your order has been shipped!

For all those asking. I purchased a 8GB Nexus 4 at 12:04PM EST 11/13. I never received a BO email, nor did I receive tracking information (until now). My order in Google Play always showed as shipping on 11/15 but, of course, did not. It was only now, one minute before receiving an email, that Google Wallet showed a Nov 19th update, outlining that the purchase was complete and the item is set to ship. If there are any other questions, please feel free to ask.

Global Posts
    405 Global Posts
    ROM
    Jelly Bean

If it arrives tomorrow Google met their commitment and I wont hold it against them for charging for shipping.
    Thanked by:
    slowman and Ricky2009 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by mgiusto View Post
    I don't know how that's possible unless they shipped them overnight. I'm expecting mine on Wednesday which is 2-day shipping. For my past two device orders from Google, (Nexus 7 and Gnex) the items arrived exactly 2 business days after the email from Google that it was shipped regardless of the time I got the shipment notification, one was 3am and the other was 8pm and both arrived two days after that date.
    Im taking everything CSR's say with a grain of salt, maybe a heap lol. I'm hoping mine gets here tomorrow but I'm expecting it to arrive Wednesday realistically.

At the risk of being boring... I finally got my first email about my Nexus 4 order... It has shipped. There is much rejoicing!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

ROM
    Android 4.2

This is how I feel to all of you getting a tracking number.

Quote Originally Posted by DNicolasL View Post
    If it arrives tomorrow Google met their commitment and I wont hold it against them for charging for shipping.
    It really would be nice if all these are Next Day Air! I haven't been able to get any information from UPS yet while trying to track it. But it will update within a few hours with info.

The more order times I see posted, the more I feel like I should be thankful that I even got an order in as late as I did, at 7:51pm. haha

Global Posts
    405 Global Posts
    ROM
    Jelly Bean

Quote Originally Posted by slowman View Post
    It really would be nice if all these are Next Day Air! I haven't been able to get any information from UPS yet while trying to track it. But it will update within a few hours with info.
    Absolutely. At least I can relax for the first time since Tuesday

Global Posts
    19 Global Posts

Anyone get their UPS tracking to update?