Page 111 of 134 FirstFirst ... 108109110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,775 of 3330
Like Tree1013Likes

Global Posts
    19 Global Posts

Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

Anyone get their UPS tracking to update?

Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

Just got my shopping notification.... 16gb version ordered at 10:37am Central Time

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Jigu005 View Post
    Anyone get their UPS tracking to update?
    usually takes a day

Ordered at 12:07 EST on the 13th, 8GB, no bumper, and just got the shipped email at 10:06pm EST. Until now the status in google play said ordered on the 13,17,19 with expected shipping the 15th. Google Wallet still said pending.

Now play says shipped on the 20th, and wallet has the UPS info in the status.

Good luck folks!

Quote Originally Posted by DNicolasL View Post
    Absolutely. At least I can relax for the first time since Tuesday
    Lol.. know that feel bro. My biggest "want" was to get it Wednesday of this week or before, since I'm leaving for a vacation the rest of the week on Wednesday.. So either way next day air or 2 day air, I'll get it by Wednesday!

Global Posts
    213 Global Posts

Any backordered people get any shipping emails yet?
    My play store went from the 13th to the 19th and status still says "complete"

Quote Originally Posted by map1978 View Post
    Im backordered are you? When did you order? Still nothing for me, Ive noticed my order has been getting updated daily however...

ROM
    Android 4.2

Backordered: YES
    PlayStore: Ordered 13th, shipping 15th
    Wallet: Pending
    Shipping: No

Quote Originally Posted by map1978 View Post

So here are the links to the form to report your shipping status

is the form to enter your data

And is the form to view the trend in shipping
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

still waiting for my shipping but an email from a CSR said it was to arrive tomorrow. Just want that legit email
    liltrixxy likes this.

Is anyone requesting a refund of the shipping due to the delay?

According to people over at xdadevelopers, seems like the backordered phones are being shipped based on ordering time:
    I ordered mine around 1 p.m. EST, so here's to something happening tomorrow.

ROM
    Android 4.2

Can the owner of this form sort by time ordered please!

Quote Originally Posted by thecuber View Post
    So here are the links to the form to report your shipping status

is the form to enter your data

And is the form to view the trend in shipping

Whoops.

My phone has now departed from New Stanton, PA as of 9:34pm EST! It's on its way to me for delivery tomorrow! Way 2 go T-Mobile telesales!

Quote Originally Posted by central5 View Post
    I might try, I don't know if they'll give me the refund though.
    Droids!

Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I'll be one of the last..... Fun fun. Worth the wait I hope.

Just hung up with CSR (BretAnne), she was pretty clear: If you got a back ordered Email, your order will be shipping within 3 weeks.

If you DIDN'T get the BO Email, your order will ship 2morow.

So, I'm f#cked....

ROM
    Jelly Bean

If I get my phone tomorrow I'll let Google off the hook.
    bwood2016 likes this.

Global Posts
    271 Global Posts

Love seeing people with order times after mine getting shipping notices while I get nothing!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    socaltyger likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hhurtado1 View Post
    Can the owner of this form sort by time ordered please!
    Sure!
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    213 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bryancotton84 View Post
    Im backordered are you? When did you order? Still nothing for me, Ive noticed my order has been getting updated daily however...
    Yea man I am backordered and I got my order in at 1pm eastern time. I got a better chance at hitting the power ball compared to this lottery system Google has going.

Quote Originally Posted by central5 View Post
    All preordered folks are getting credited there shipping fee...only plus about being backordered so far

I feel like I'm at the gates and can see the light on the other side... but it's not light, it's a second limbo. Still no email. Must be patient!

I think you should have included Location
    Quote Originally Posted by thecuber View Post
    Sure!

ROM
    Jelly Bean

Is everyone that has had their order shipped showing a date of November 20?