New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

mattopotamus

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
If it was stolen, wouldn't it say - "Delivered"? It generally doesn't still say ofd unless it's still on a truck.

if it was stolen by someone in your neighborhood it might say delivered. I have never had a package out for delivery for more than a day. Unless it was friday that it went out for delivery and the driver never finished his route, but it that case they usually deliver on saturday b.c that was their fault.

edit: I just saw your update with tracking dates/times. They probably didn't finish their route on friday and that little bastard didn't deliver it on saturday haha. You should get it today.

xeno3d

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
My Google Play order just changed to the 19th for both my phone and bumper... is that good or bad?

Shipping estimate still the 15th...

DNicolasL

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
If Google wants in the wireless business they better beef up their customer service in the next few months. I couldn't have a carrier this unreliable.

prashanthuk365

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
This morning the pending charge disappeared from my credit card.

My order on Google Play still shows the order date as November 13 and the estimate ship date still says November 15. No change on Google Wallet either.

My order was placed at 11:44:35 for one 16GB N4.

I think yours is in andromeda galaxy, might take a while before it enters milkyway and then it takes a few more light years to reach earth and then you... so maybe you can have some other generation of your kids sign the package..

Szabinger

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
if it was stolen by someone in your neighborhood it might say delivered. I have never had a package out for delivery for more than a day. Unless it was friday that it went out for delivery and the driver never finished his route, but it that case they usually deliver on saturday b.c that was their fault.

19/11/2012 07:11 SLOUGH Out for delivery
16/11/2012 07:40 SLOUGH Out for delivery
16/11/2012 03:07 SLOUGH At delivery depot

Seems really wierd...

Brandon Jacobs

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Woah, scratch that, just checked my Google Play page and the date changed from the 13th to the 19th.

This is the first change since my confirmation email..... well at least my order wasn't lost, I guess.... now I'm kinda out of limbo?

oxidax

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
i can't believe anyone is buying what the CSR are telling them. After all the people that post on here the conflicting answers they got just minutes apart from different CSR. If what they say does come to be true its by pure dumb luck and nothing else.

lol im not! but at least ill have something to do all day lol F5 all day, man! i dont believe them tho hell no. I didn't know that Google would suck it so bad. UPS doesn't work on weekends? give me a break! i preordered call of duty last friday and i got my tracking number on saturday .

xeno3d

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Woah, scratch that, just checked my Google Play page and the date changed from the 13th to the 19th.

This is the first change since my confirmation email..... well at least my order wasn't lost, I guess.... now I'm kinda out of limbo?

In a new state of limbo I guess...

Mine just changed too, now i'm waiting for either a backorder email or a shipping email

liltrixxy

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
No. Sadly, you're just in a new limbo with a lot of other people.

prashanthuk365

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site

Yes you are out of limbo and now moved into a limo ... enjoy the google ride....lol jk... nobody knows buddy... we are all waiting..

* call it level 2 limbo*:p

bobsacomano

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
This morning the pending charge disappeared from my credit card.

My order on Google Play still shows the order date as November 13 and the estimate ship date still says November 15. No change on Google Wallet either.

My order was placed at 11:44:35 for one 16GB N4.

Did you also get the backorder email?

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz