Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 116 of 134 FirstFirst ... 113114115116117118119 ... LastLast
Results 2,876 to 2,900 of 3329
Like Tree1013Likes

Global Posts
    20 Global Posts

Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

Hello Brian,

Thank you for contacting GooglePlay Support.

If you ordered on 11/13, your order is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. If you haven't already received a shipping confirmation email that contains the tracking number, you should receive one today or tomorrow. However, please note that it can take up to 1 business day for the tracking number to be activated. Rest assured that once you receive your ship confirmation email with your tracking number, it is in the process of shipping for an estimated arrival of Tuesday, Nov. 20.

If you have any other questions, please reply to this email.

Just got this. Hope Its true
    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

Was in limbo no email confirmation or bo email or change of ANYTHING since Tuesday and just got trackingn# . Ordered 11:35 PST. :-)

Seems like Google did try to get stuff out really hard. I feel so special *Sob* *Sob*

Got tracking number around 5:30 PST but nothing shows up via UPS when trying to track it. Hope its an early morning delivery tomorrow or wednesday

I'm getting conflicting information from Google...

- CSR via telephone says I'll get a tracking number tomorrow and I'll get the phone this week.

- Follow up email about the call informs me that they're trying to send all the phones within the 3 week timeframe. When I replied back asking for clarification about what the CSR told me...."I'm sorry, you've been misinformed about that."

where did you find this shipping table at?

I really just want to have Google come out and give official statement. But let's hope for each other that phones get here before the holiday. Btw, I still don't have anything, info wise, except the back order email.

Still no tracking for me....

Ordered at 11:54am EST...

Join the club, brother!
    Backordered and forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sidroid View Post
    Join the club, brother!
    Backordered and forgotten
    Maybe back ordered, but you are not forgotten.

Did anyone in western Canada get a tracking #? Or updates on their orders?

Quote Originally Posted by sidroid View Post
    Got this information from support via email. The order in which the play store orders are being processed/shipped depends on when the bank approved the charges. So even if you ordered really early but the bank didn't approve the charge for quite some time, you will get it later than someone who ordered after you. :banghead:
    I am the one who broke this story last evening - New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

In my conversation with CS, she told me it may take a few days before the charge actually shows up on our credit card/bank account. My impression of our total conversation taken with some other things said by CS over the last several days is this: the real problem they were having was not with shipping, but with payment processing. Things were out of control and Google was starting to take a lot of flak, so they decided to just go ahead and ship every order for which they had not received credit refusal (I think that is what they referred to as "your order is in a chargeable state") and let the payment catch up later.

On another note, I GOT MY TRACKING NUMBER!!!

Email came in at 1:03AM and it is already visible on UPS' site where it shows origin scan at Louisville, KY at 1:57AM and "shipped by" UPS Next Day Air.

WooHoo!
    qnet likes this.

my nexus 4 16gb has shipped! Ordered on the 13th(8:42AM Pacific) and got the tracking number today(19th)!!

Global Posts
    70 Global Posts

My tracking shows Louisville, KY, United States 11/20/2012 3:14 A.M. It's going to have to get moving to get here by Tuesday. Now step on it!

Anyone in the UK received anything yet?

Got my shipping notification at 8:04pm MST on Monday and is next day air. so not sure if It'll come Tuesday or if it was too late Monday and wont see it til Wednesday. Fingers crossed!

Its been a week now sinced I ordered nexus4 16GB.. checked my order statement and my wallet so many times everyday. still no change of the statement-ordered 13th, shipping 15th.. got a backorder email, charge is still pending.. feeling down, dont know when my nexus 4 will arive... UK@Glasgow
    What a google!

New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?-screen-shot-2012-11-20-1.20.16-am.jpg
    Is everyones UPS tracking info look like this with no other information except Origin and departure scan in Louisville KY. No Type, weight or estimated delivery date/time.

Quote Originally Posted by techno78 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2012-11-20 at 1.20.16 AM.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	133.9 KB 
ID:	47547
    Is everyones UPS tracking info look like this with no other information except Origin and departure scan in Louisville KY. No Type, weight or estimated delivery date/time.
    Mine looks the same but with a 3:41 Departure scan.

Quote Originally Posted by techno78 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2012-11-20 at 1.20.16 AM.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	133.9 KB 
ID:	47547
    Mine still says orgin, but it says next day air

Quote Originally Posted by mattopotamus View Post
    Mine has the departure scan

Global Posts
    362 Global Posts
    ROM
    MMuzzy 4.2

Mine says origin still but I think it could leave later and still get here today since I'm only in MD

Quote Originally Posted by mattopotamus View Post
    Same. Origin Scan. 3:41 though.

I wouldn't worry. I have ordered next day with amazon and they ship out of KY and I get it the next day even if it ships in the AM. I live in GA though

Global Posts
    11 Global Posts

My order is still not showing up anything, is this normal?

I received my shipping confirmation yesterday.