Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 118 of 134 FirstFirst ... 115116117118119120121 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,950 of 3329
Like Tree1013Likes

Global Posts
    21 Global Posts

Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

Got my tracking number! Should arrive today.

Global Posts
    20 Global Posts

Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

Quote Originally Posted by Akhil Sood View Post
    Anyone got it yet? I m working from home today
    I'm glad I work from home everyday so I don't have to worry about missing the delivery.

I see a lot of people talking UPS, I'm happy for you guys.
    Any TNT tracking numbers coming through? Anything in the UK?

Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    ROM
    MMuzzy 4.2

Yessss! Out for delivery in MD!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    prashanthuk365 likes this.

Global Posts
    405 Global Posts
    ROM
    Jelly Bean

Quote Originally Posted by bboykin87 View Post
    It's funny I got a Google now card for a package from Amazon but not for my Nexus 4 from Google

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Features like this are only great when they work 100% (or close to) of the time. I say it's time for a Google app update.

OUT FOR DELIVERY!
    Attachment 47563
    Too bad I am at work and won't get home until 9:30pm EST tonight...

so this ups my choice sucks. My N4 has been out for delivery for about 10 min and nothing from them
    Thanked by:
    prashanthuk365 and bwood2016 like this.

Mine made it to Boston too. It's got a couple hour drive ahead of it and if it doesn't get del'd today, I won't see it until Monday. If it does arrive today, does anyone think the UPS driver will think it's odd when I roll out a red carpet for him?
    bwood2016 likes this.

Two 16 GB Nexus out for delivery in Boston this morning after being overnighted from Kentucky last night.

Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

*now its UPS's turn to play the game... they will not deliver it today and only deliver tomorrow. one day from when it was scanned at origin...the phone according to them will sit in the distribution center in my city... and enjoy some time with chicks out there...

Hahaha, you won't!

Stuck in Limbo Lvl3 (BO & Confermation and silence).

I got an email from Google this morning and after seeing all the posts from last night I was feeling like a kid on Christmas Day. But alas, it was just an email asking me how well CS did in responding to my emails, which, oddly enough, they never responded to.

And now my Bank Account is showing no pending or completed charges from Google. The ?

Any of my Betrayed brothers and sisters planning on calling today to see if we're getting any love this week?
    b2k1121 likes this.

I'm assuming these probably do not need signatures since ups my choice doesn't give you the pre sign option

we should see them early on in the day today ups next day air is an A.M. service says mine should be here in 5 minutes!!!!!! fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bret Subsits View Post
    we should see them early on in the day today ups next day air is an A.M. service says mine should be here in 5 minutes!!!!!! fingers crossed.
    what?? nice i leave in 30 min to go get my sis a college 3 hrs away. I'm hoping my ups guy can get here before i leave lol

Quote Originally Posted by prashanthuk365 View Post
    *now its UPS's turn to play the game... they will not deliver it today and only deliver tomorrow. one day from when it was scanned at origin...the phone according to them will sit in the distribution center in my city... and enjoy some time with chicks out there...
    Why do you say say? Mines out for delivery, and read it somewhere on their site that they deliver next day shipping by 10:30 am
    UPS: UPS Next Day Air
    prashanthuk365 likes this.

Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Out for Delivery in MA!!

Has anyone with a backorder email had any update from the CSRs? Clearly no love for us today but wonder if they know anything about the limbo 3s.

Quote Originally Posted by squadz View Post
    It's kind of funny how the tech sites started publishing articles on Google's screw up yesterday and they decided to start shipping right after...
    They started shipping yesterday and using overnight because today is the 5th business day. If phones aren't delivered today, they would be on the line for refunding shipping charges.

Sent from my Nexus 7
    Thanked by:
    prashanthuk365 and Ricky2009 like this.

Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Akhil Sood View Post
    Why do you say say? Mines out for delivery, and read it somewhere on their site that they deliver next day shipping by 10:30 am
    UPS: UPS Next Day Air
    I spoke to the f****ng UPS customer service... and this is what they had to say...

Next Day Air means that it is delivered the next business day after the day that it was shipped. Since it was shipped today it will be delivered tomorrow.
    Unfortunately this package cannot be picked up while it is in transit. It is traveling to the Destination Facility. Air packages are loaded and transported in air containers, and are not accessible during transit.

This package won't be delivered today. The scheduled delivery date is 11/21.

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy Blossom View Post
    Has anyone with a backorder email had any update from the CSRs? Clearly no love for us today but wonder if they know anything about the limbo 3s.
    I called the support (Germany) last hour. They don't have any new information for us.

Quote Originally Posted by prashanthuk365 View Post
    I spoke to the f****ng UPS customer service... and this is what they had to say...

Next Day Air means that it is delivered the next business day after the day that it was shipped. Since it was shipped today it will be delivered tomorrow.
    that sucks bro. Mine says out for delivery as of 8:33 today

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy Blossom View Post
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by NavTheTaller View Post
    Stuck in Limbo Lvl3 (BO & Confermation and silence).

I got an email from Google this morning and after seeing all the posts from last night I was feeling like a kid on Christmas Day. But alas, it was just an email asking me how well CS did in responding to my emails, which, oddly enough, they never responded to.

And now my Bank Account is showing no pending or completed charges from Google. The ?

Any of my Betrayed brothers and sisters planning on calling today to see if we're getting any love this week?
    I placed my order ~4:30pm EST on Tuesday and received the back order e-mail on Thursday. I've not received any notification regarding shipping. I just called CS and they said they are waiting on the shipping/tracking information for my order but it may still take up to 3 weeks. I asked them if all of the devices were gone/if they were waiting for more devices, and she said that they are not. Who knows.
    Thanked by:

Mines is out for delivery as well. Hoping it doesnt come by 10:30 because no one is home :-(