Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 121 of 134 FirstFirst ... 118119120121122123124 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,025 of 3329
Like Tree1013Likes

Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

Quote Originally Posted by bboykin87 View Post
    It's 1038 I'm bout to call UPS, where's my phone lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Lol does it say out for delivery? Next Day AIr?

Default Re: New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

Mine was just delivered! I'll be returning this T-Mobile Nexus 4 this afternoon.

Does anyone know if you have to sign for the package? I work nights and would like to go to bed now but will off myself if I miss the delivery as I slept through the knock -_-

Global Posts
    365 Global Posts
    ROM
    MMuzzy 4.2

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus4 View Post
    Lol does it say out for delivery? Next Day AIr?
    Yep, just waiting on the slow UPS guy

Global Posts
    271 Global Posts

Still waiting for anyone who received a back order e-mail to get some sort of notification. Then we'll know the next batch has gone out. I should be on that batch.
    b2k1121 and PANDAFR3SH like this.

Global Posts
    365 Global Posts
    ROM
    MMuzzy 4.2

Does anyone know if you have to sign for the package? I work nights and would like to go to bed now but will off myself if I miss the delivery as I slept through the knock -_-
    I work night too, but I think you do have to sign for it, I already know I'd sleep through the knock...

Quote Originally Posted by N4Newbie View Post
    Where do you guys keep coming up with this 3-5 days stuff?

From Google Support email:

From Shipping & delivery - Google Play Help
    It said 3-5 days on the purchase page:

New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?-screen-shot-2012-11-20-7.49.42-am.png

haha! I'm glad it helped.

Quote Originally Posted by user00265 View Post
    Your avatar made me smile. At least, I won't be going to bed depressed!
    Haha! Im glad it helped.

They left it at my door!!! Ahhh!!

Global Posts
    446 Global Posts

I didn't have to sign for mine. The UPS guy just left it on the front porch. I guess it depends on the UPS guy and the area you live in

Quote Originally Posted by squadz View Post
    Still waiting for anyone who received a back order e-mail to get some sort of notification. Then we'll know the next batch has gone out. I should be on that batch.

Same here.

Not a ton of hope.
    PANDAFR3SH likes this.
    Droids!

Global Posts
    580 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I'm just waiting on slow Google workers...or possibly South Korea...

Global Posts
    271 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LeftEyeBlindPR View Post
    Same here.

Not a ton of hope.
    Tell me about it. No one at Google can give me any sort of hope either. Only thing I can hope for is them to do the same over night shipping again tonight. If not, I'm past the 3-5 days, as I'm sure everyone else would be too.

So my package shows destination scan at 10 est time. Does anyone have any idea if I will get it by end of day today?

I did not have to sign (nobody's home).

I got an email today, from a CSR that I was on the phone with yesterday. I hope its not another response that will keep me from calling back today...

Thank you for contacting us. I do apologize for the delay in response. The information the consultant let me know is amazing news! If you ordered on 11/13 and you did not receive a backorder notification email, your order is scheduled to ship tomorrow. If you haven't already received a shipping confirmation email that contains the tracking number, you should receive one by end of day today. However, please note that it can take up to 1 business day for the tracking number to be activated. Rest assured that once you receive your ship confirmation email with your tracking number, it is in the process of shipping.

I'm happy for everyone who got their phones, but I have to be a little pissed when I see people scrambling and complaining about when the phone is actually going to be at their door step. At lest you know it is on the way. The rest of us in Limbo Lvl3 don't even know that much.
    bobsacomano and squadz like this.

Global Posts
    271 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NavTheTaller View Post
    I'm happy for everyone who got their phones, but I have to be a little pissed when I see people scrambling and complaining about when the phone is actually going to be at their door step. At lest you know it is on the way. The rest of us in Limbo Lvl3 don't even know that much.
    Exactly this. It's on the way, you have shipping info, stop complaining. A lot of us have received absolutely nothing, and placed orders before you.

Global Posts
    405 Global Posts
    ROM
    Jelly Bean

I checked my credit card and I haven't been charged yet. Google Wallet shows that they charged it on the 19th. Does anyone have an idea what is going on here?

P.S. : I know we were/are all upset. However, when you get this phone in your hand... Its really nice.

Quote Originally Posted by squadz View Post
    Based on the form I put up, most people who got the shipping email were ordered from opening (16:30 to about 16:41 UTC)

Check it out here

http://goo.gl/d42Qt
    http://goo.gl/19i4S

Just recieved mine like 20mins back. Gonna play with it for a very long time. Let you know what i think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by DNicolasL View Post
    I checked my credit card and I haven't been charged yet. Google Wallet shows that they charged it on the 19th. Does anyone have an idea what is going on here?

P.S. : I know we were/are all upset. However, when you get this phone in your hand... Its really nice.
    Same here (minus actually having the N4)

And I hate you. Nothing personal.

Powering up now!

11/20/2012 8:01 A.M. Out For Delivery

NIIIICCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE